Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 18, 2011, 07:41:30 AM
Yep. Just as soon as Spex can finish the rig on her feathers.

What feathers are you talking about? You mean her wings?

I wish you the best of luck with those feathers! :D

Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 04:27:17 PM
I wish you the best of luck with those feathers! :D

Yeah. Thanks.

I've been really busy, so I'm only halfway done. But now that I have some time I'll be finished really soon.


So, does this mean the feathers will be able to be animated as well?

Quote from: Spex130 on December 18, 2011, 05:58:51 PM
Yeah. Thanks.

I've been really busy, so I'm only halfway done. But now that I have some time I'll be finished really soon.

Nice. I have been working on a couple stages.

and again, thanks for the help.


Quote from: DemonBoy on December 18, 2011, 06:02:11 PM
Nice. I have been working on a couple stages.

and again, thanks for the help.

Yeah. No problem.

I finally found out why you hate these feathers so much. Each time I rig them they get meaner.....

Anyways. I'm done now. The feathers are now rigged to the ShoulderN instead of the ShoulderJ.

I tested the rig with the motionetc.pac and it looks pretty good. There's gonna be some minor clipping with the arms, but that honestly can't be avoided. Also, I think I broke the face a little. I fixed it, but make sure to check it in Max.

PM is in route.



Glad you finally have the feathers rigged. Can't wait to see what they look like! :3

Quote from: Spex130 on December 18, 2011, 09:51:18 PM
Yeah. No problem.

I finally found out why you hate these feathers so much. Each time I rig them they get meaner.....

Anyways. I'm done now. The feathers are now rigged to the ShoulderN instead of the ShoulderJ.

I tested the rig with the motionetc.pac and it looks pretty good. There's gonna be some minor clipping with the arms, but that honestly can't be avoided. Also, I think I broke the face a little. I fixed it, but make sure to check it in Max.

PM is in route.



Thanks man, you're a life saver. I can't wait to finally finish her.



Quote from: rikana on December 19, 2011, 12:42:20 AM
I'm itching for a screenshot.

Agreed. She looks great in BB, so it must look at least okay in-game.



December 19, 2011, 07:53:06 AM #254 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:23:31 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 19, 2011, 07:37:23 AM
Are you [censored] kidding me?

That is the most amazing preview I have ever seen.

She is almost done. I just have to fix a few errors with the legs, rig the fingers, and fix the shaders.

Edit:

Have another preveiw

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.