Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I voted for Kingdom Hearts characters, but I think the female Wire Frame was based off of Zelda. It would be sick to see her over ZSS though.

Quote from: Soneek on December 07, 2011, 05:15:03 PM
I voted for Kingdom Hearts characters, but I think the female Wire Frame was based off of Zelda. It would be sick to see her over ZSS though.
cool. have any requests for kingdom hearts? i have every model from Final mix 2, birth by sleep and the first kingdom hearts

Epic poll is epic. I voted for the Wireframes, cause i want Male wireframe over Red Alloy. ut if you do some KH imports, try some alternate Costumes for Sora, or maybe Aqua or Ven. Maybe Ansem Riku?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Ho [censored] Demonboy is back!
I'd love to see you import someone like saki or any other TvC character as I remember you doing a bunch of TvC stuff back in the day.

Voted for Kingdom Hearts Characters,

i want to see Terra without the armor and helmet!

Well It seems that everyone wants more Kingdom hearts so I guess i'll import those for awhile. After I finish xion though I want to work on Saki from TvC cause that was something I always wanted to do. Then i'm thinking Terra armor-less, wireframes, then more kingdom hearts. Another idea of mine was a psa for Larxene, If I figure out how to use PSA.
Also while relaxing today I got an Idea for a stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whacha guys think?

December 07, 2011, 11:19:34 PM #21 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:28:10 PM by hero3120
Quote from: DemonBoy on December 07, 2011, 11:07:17 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whacha guys think?

First off, let me say
You
Read
My
Mind.

I was going to request this stage today and looks like you are about to do it!

Quote from: hero3120 on December 07, 2011, 11:19:34 PM
First off, let me say
You
Read
My
Mind.

I was going to request this stage today and looks like you are about to do it!

Well it's been awhile since I messed with stages so i'm not sure if I can do it, But I will try. The characters are a little higher on my priority list right now but i'll work on it between them unless more people want it out sooner.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 07, 2011, 11:26:56 PM
Well it's been awhile since I messed with stages so i'm not sure if I can do it, But I will try. The characters are a little higher on my priority list right now but i'll work on it between them unless more people want it out sooner.
good start on the kh characters i have a post that have some good model of kh
Need a beta tester?

Very awesome Terra. Are you gonna make a version 2 of him? When I was playing with him on the Halberd some parts of his body became black.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 08, 2011, 01:26:12 AM
Very awesome Terra. Are you gonna make a version 2 of him? When I was playing with him on the Halberd some parts of his body became black.

I'll check it out, and if that's the case then i'll be sure to fix it

Well it seems Terra does have some lighting issues so I will try to fix that.

Also while testing the rigging on Xion I noticed she was a little bigger than Terra. So now the question is, does anybody mind that she is kinda big or should I port her over a smaller character like pit?

While awaiting answers for that, I will work on Saki from TvC and the World that Never Was stage.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 08, 2011, 04:29:36 PM
Well it seems Terra does have some lighting issues so I will try to fix that.

Also while testing the rigging on Xion I noticed she was a little bigger than Terra. So now the question is, does anybody mind that she is kinda big or should I port her over a smaller character like pit?

While awaiting answers for that, I will work on Saki from TvC and the World that Never Was stage.
I think you should port her over a smaller character... Metaknight. loljk

But Pit works fine
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Luigi Wants MMX on December 08, 2011, 04:54:02 PM
I think you should port her over a smaller character... Metaknight. loljk

But Pit works fine

Well i'm guessing that's what most people will want so that's what i'll do.
Also a preview of what's to come  ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 08, 2011, 07:53:23 PM
Also a preview of what's to come  ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DemonBoy you're good at reading my mind. That's two stages in a row that i want :af: BADLY