Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 10, 2011, 11:00:13 PM #90 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 11:01:21 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: agent-s on December 10, 2011, 10:53:33 PM
if you want i know there are two aqua ported in brawl and one by beyond you
by the way say me when you will have open the file of squall if there is a problem it is possible to transform it in obj too


It works fine, but the model you gave me looks similar to this one which has been ported over Ike. do you still want me to port him over Link?

About Armorless Terra, he looks a little too dark on any stage even on normal ones.

Also how is Final Battle Stage of Terra going?

glad to hear he works fine :) yes it would be wonderfull in milshape i have seen him with the texture and the hair cup the eyes , the color , the skin and the detail of the face are really different of the squall already ported i would love have squall on Link

Quote from: hero3120 on December 10, 2011, 11:08:24 PM
About Armorless Terra, he looks a little too dark on any stage even on normal ones.

Also how is Final Battle Stage of Terra going?

Alright I'll See what i can do about that.

The stage on the other hand, is being difficult. No matter what I try I can't get some of the textures transparent. Do you maybe know how to fix that?

Quote from: agent-s on December 10, 2011, 11:09:04 PM
glad to hear he works fine :) yes it would be wonderfull in milshape i have seen him with the texture and the hair cup the eyes , the color , the skin and the detail of the face are really different of the squall already ported i would love have squall on Link

Alright then, I'll port him on link.

thank you so much  :happy: i am so glad you will port

Quote from: agent-s on December 10, 2011, 11:18:57 PM
thank you so much  :happy: i am so glad you will port

My pleasure. You did help me out after all

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 10, 2011, 11:14:51 PM
The stage on the other hand, is being difficult. No matter what I try I can't get some of the textures transparent. Do you maybe know how to fix that?.

Sorry man i wish i could help but i have no skills in stage hacking stuff

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 10, 2011, 10:47:44 PM
No problem. also, do you know if aqua has been ported yet?

Not that I know of.

Aqua was made by Beyond and Micaiah also has a version, but she never released it.

I don't think anyone has or is planning to import Aqua right now.

If you do, I hope it's over Marth.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 11, 2011, 02:30:16 AM
Not that I know of.

Aqua was made by Beyond and Micaiah also has a version, but she never released it.

I don't think anyone has or is planning to import Aqua right now.

If you do, I hope it's over Marth.

So the ones I saw were just vertexed models and not imports? If that's the case then I definitely wanna import Aqua with armored, helmetless, and armorless versions. Marth seems perfect for her as well.
I also remember seeing Armored Ven so maybe I will import helmetless and armorless versions if it hasn't been done already.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 10, 2011, 10:03:30 PMAlright I found the model. I also found a model of Eraqus in armor that i have never seen before. probably due to me not finishing bbs fm yet but still cool. i think i will port him too
If you're gonna port Armor of the Master (aka Eraqus in armor) put him over Ike.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 11, 2011, 02:43:36 AM
So the ones I saw were just vertexed models and not imports? If that's the case then I definitely wanna import Aqua with armored, helmetless, and armorless versions. Marth seems perfect for her as well.
I also remember seeing Armored Ven so maybe I will import helmetless and armorless versions if it hasn't been done already.

That all sounds real good my dude. Looking forward to that for sure.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 11, 2011, 07:19:16 AM
That all sounds real good my dude. Looking forward to that for sure.

Gonna have to do it after my requests though. But I will do them.

Also, On a different matter, I have found a new model of Morrigan and will attempt to get that in brawl. If I succeed then this will be the new model.

all i would need is a texture change.

Also I added a whole list of ideas to the op that I would like everyone to look at and tell me what they think.

Both Morrigan and Jill Valentine (S.T.A.R.S Uniform) are instant win additions as far as I'm concerned. I would like to see those two the most...then perhaps followed by Batsu and Karas.

Is the Rukia suggestion, Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach? If so putting her over snake seems like a strange choice, though far stranger character additions have been made in the past.   

Quote from: ssj4gohan on December 11, 2011, 04:36:45 PM
Both Morrigan and Jill Valentine (S.T.A.R.S Uniform) are instant win additions as far as I'm concerned. I would like to see those two the most...then perhaps followed by Batsu and Karas.

Is the Rukia suggestion, Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach? If so putting her over snake seems like a strange choice, though far stranger character additions have been made in the past.   
Morrigan and Jill are two of my favorites out of all of them. I'm not sure how but i will get them to work one way or another.

As for Rukia, Yes she is the one from bleach and it was requested to be over snake for a psa the requester is working on.

December 11, 2011, 06:45:53 PM #104 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:00:28 PM by agent-s
hi :)

nice list of ideas

i had written this sentence but i have seen now words had been erased by error
i said if you search  models costume favorite for all your favorite character ideas about resident evil i have a software with i can convert all the mods characters created for resident evil 4 in obj as jill ....