Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: rikana on December 15, 2011, 11:47:08 AM
Zelda's magical attacks suits Morrigan much more than ZSS's. Choosing Zelda was a good decision.
With Morrigan's PSA in the vault too *o*
--
Your ideas list looks awesome, Hsien-Ko was a good choice *o* (I dont know if she can go over Sheik?)
And maybe adding (she is not there) Felicia's model from MvC3 over ZSS? but its just another idea.
Good Job DemonBoy *o*

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on December 15, 2011, 07:53:02 AM
Ah, about Morrigan, now she doesn't resemble Morrigan very much, aside from the wings, she looks more like Zelda with a mask on and a texture hack, I thought she was fine originally, it's not like you can notice any shifting problems with her legs while your playing anyways

If proportionality is a big deal for you, why not put her over Zero Suit Samus then?

well i still have a copy of her before i did all the resizing. If someone can teach me how to size mod then I can make a perfect version of her. Also, Morrigan is still taller than zero suit.

Quote from: JuanMKnight on December 15, 2011, 03:43:05 PM
With Morrigan's PSA in the vault too *o*
--
Your ideas list looks awesome, Hsien-Ko was a good choice *o* (I dont know if she can go over Sheik?)
And maybe adding (she is not there) Felicia's model from MvC3 over ZSS? but its just another idea.
Good Job DemonBoy *o*

I have been looking for her model everywhere. She is my favorite character from MvC3. I'm pretty sure if I had found her model, it would be done already.

December 15, 2011, 05:36:02 PM #152 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 05:39:51 PM by Sanitys_Theif
Quote from: rikana on December 15, 2011, 11:47:08 AM
Zelda's magical attacks suits Morrigan much more than ZSS's. Choosing Zelda was a good decision.
No not really, Zelda lacks Morrigan's acrobatic abilities, and in fact I would say she uses technology more than magic with the missles and jet boosters and whatnot, did you even play Darkstalkers?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 15, 2011, 05:30:42 PM
well i still have a copy of her before i did all the resizing. If someone can teach me how to size mod then I can make a perfect version of her. Also, Morrigan is still taller than zero suit.
Could you release a version without all the shape changing then?

About the size modding, what do you need that for? I thought you already had it set, but if you're using 3Ds Max you can resize the whole model at once or just pieces with the resizing tool.

And who's taller, Zero Suit or Zelda?

You going make all Wirefram characters? Like SSB64?

December 15, 2011, 06:10:58 PM #154 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:13:13 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on December 15, 2011, 05:36:02 PM
No not really, Zelda lacks Morrigan's acrobatic abilities, and in fact I would say she uses technology more than magic with the missles and jet boosters and whatnot, did you even play Darkstalkers?
Could you release a version without all the shape changing then?

About the size modding, what do you need that for? I thought you already had it set, but if you're using 3Ds Max you can resize the whole model at once or just pieces with the resizing tool.

And who's taller, Zero Suit or Zelda?

Zero suit is taller, but not by much. here are a few comparison shots of an unedited morrigan caompaired to zerosuit.

Morrigan is still way taller even though they have the same arm length
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And this is a comparison of all three of them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


as you can see, zero suit isn't that much taller than zelda

Quote from: KTH on December 15, 2011, 05:40:46 PM
You going make all Wirefram characters? Like SSB64?
I'm pretty sure that smash bros 64 had fighting polygons. even so i'm just making wire frames to replace the alloys

Zelda is the perfect choice for Morrigan. Don't change it, you did a great job so far.

Also, I've been reading that you're doing Hsien Ko and Felicia?

They should both go over Peach.

Just sayin.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 06:42:11 PM
Zelda is the perfect choice for Morrigan. Don't change it, you did a great job so far.

Also, I've been reading that you're doing Hsien Ko and Felicia?

They should both go over Peach.

Just sayin.


Hsein ko and Felicia are just ideas.

Also, I was thinking about importing the other model of Morrigan I have over shiek, or maybe just morrigan without wings, but i havn't played darkstalkers so I am unsure if that would fit.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 15, 2011, 06:49:06 PM

Hsein ko and Felicia are just ideas.

I see.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 15, 2011, 06:49:06 PM
Also, I was thinking about importing the other model of Morrigan I have over shiek, or maybe just morrigan without wings, but i havn't play darkstalkers so I am unsure if that would fit.

Over Sheik? What the hell..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 06:49:47 PM
Over Sheik? What the hell..

well Morrigan is going over Zelda, and I thought that her transforming into Sheik would be kinda weird, so i thought importing a character over Sheik that would match her. it was just an idea though.

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on December 15, 2011, 05:36:02 PM
No not really, Zelda lacks Morrigan's acrobatic abilities, and in fact I would say she uses technology more than magic with the missles and jet boosters and whatnot, did you even play Darkstalkers?

Yes I have. I am aware of what her tools are; but, I feel that in a smash setting, she is better suited with magic compared to anything else that is provided. I'm in the pmbr, so I only play Project:M when it comes to my Brawl disc. And with ZSS's slight changes, I feel that she isn't very suited with a Morrigan model. I'm just kind of biased that way.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 15, 2011, 06:10:58 PM
Zero suit is taller, but not by much. here are a few comparison shots of an unedited morrigan caompaired to zerosuit.

as you can see, zero suit isn't that much taller than zelda

Yea, it's just ZSS's frame is more suited for Morrigan, and her fighting style is more similar to Morrigan's, in either case, are you going to release an import of her that won't have her shape all changed around to fit Zelda's small frame? Sorry I think it looks way too weird being a Darkstalker and Morrigan fan

In any case I appreciate your work

Quote from: rikana on December 15, 2011, 06:58:40 PM
Yes I have. I am aware of what her tools are; but, I feel that in a smash setting, she is better suited with magic compared to anything else that is provided. I'm in the pmbr, so I only play Project:M when it comes to my Brawl disc. And with ZSS's slight changes, I feel that she isn't very suited with a Morrigan model. I'm just kind of biased that way.
I STRONGLY disagree with you, Morrigan is very acrobatic, and Zelda is not, Morrigan has a few magic attacks, compared to Zelda's moveset which consists of 95% magic, it just doesn't fit

December 15, 2011, 11:24:42 PM #161 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:34:22 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on December 15, 2011, 11:12:31 PM
Yea, it's just ZSS's frame is more suited for Morrigan, and her fighting style is more similar to Morrigan's, in either case, are you going to release an import of her that won't have her shape all changed around to fit Zelda's small frame? Sorry I think it looks way too weird being a Darkstalker and Morrigan fan

In any case I appreciate your work

well considering that zero suit is still pretty close to Zelda's size, I would still have to pretty much resize her completely to fit her frame, no?

It would pretty much be the model I got for Zelda now, but just very slightly taller.

However Zelda's skeleton if resized by  about X1.275 on the z-axis will fit Morrigan perfectly, so i'm guessing if I can do that with a size mod then there would be no need for a short Morrigan. Same would apply for a Morrigan on zero suit, yes?


Wow! Very epic stage and I like how you gave Terranort white eyes instead of making it just yellow.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

hey demon boy if it isn't too much trouble would you be able to rip the hadoken model from either tatsunko vs capcom or mvc3?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]