Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 27, 2011, 12:08:42 PM #345 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:05:59 PM by DemonKid
Alright, I started working on multiple projects and Batsu is nearing completion.

Also what does everyone think of these guys? I was thinking they would go great over Toon Link, Ness, or Lucas

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:
Hey Tabuu, since I'm going to start rigging Rukia soon, how exactly do you want me to rig her?
Do you still want her sword in her hand and if so what do you want me to do about that long ribbon on her sword?

Awfully quiet around here..

Maybe this will liven things up! I probably should have been working on Batsu and Polimar, But I really wanted to do this.


...Daymn son, don't tempt me >_<  Not while I'm working on the actual Cloud PSA.  This just looks too fun

little toon cloud out shines his properly proportioned self and he's pretty darn cute too  (≧∇≦)

I hope to see the others in your future projects as well (≧△≦)
^3^

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 27, 2011, 11:42:35 PM
...Daymn son, don&#039;t tempt me &gt;_&lt;&nbsp; Not while I&#039;m working on the actual Cloud PSA.&nbsp; This just looks too fun
Maybe you can work on a Toon Cloud PSA after the actual Cloud PSA or in your spare time.  :af:

Quote from: Christian_CAO on December 28, 2011, 12:03:38 AM
little toon cloud out shines his properly proportioned self and he&#039;s pretty darn cute too&nbsp; (≧∇≦)

I hope to see the others in your future projects as well (≧△≦)

I agree. I will really want to work on sephiroth and Squall next.

Demon:

I want her sword in her hand, yes. And get rid of the ribbon. :)

Vivi over Ness, I love me a black mage. :3
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 28, 2011, 12:18:10 AM
Demon:

I want her sword in her hand, yes. And get rid of the ribbon. :)

Alright, got it. anything else or is that it?

Well, not that I can think of, really. I'll let you know. :) And thanks again for Cold, bud. :3

And thus, my reason to go back to maining toon link has appeared!

I'd love to see chibi squall on toon link as well.
Where did you find these models anyway?

they are from the model resource
here is squall http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/itadakistreetspecial/sheet/2461
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 28, 2011, 02:39:26 AM
Well, not that I can think of, really. I&#039;ll let you know. :) And thanks again for Cold, bud. :3

Alright, And no problem.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on December 28, 2011, 02:41:01 AM
And thus, my reason to go back to maining toon link has appeared!

I&#039;d love to see chibi squall on toon link as well.
Where did you find these models anyway?

Actually, since rigging these guys only take me about an hour and a half I was going to try rigging all of them tomorrow. Right now i'm kinda tired.

and i found them at the models-resource.

Haha, you ended up doing these chibi FF characters? Cool man.

Before I took a nap, I saw their previews, and you asking people.

I wake up, and find epicness.

Keep it up bro.

Quote from: DemonKid on December 27, 2011, 12:08:42 PM
Alright, I started working on multiple projects and Batsu is nearing completion.

Also what does everyone think of these guys? I was thinking they would go great over Toon Link, Ness, or Lucas

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:
Hey Tabuu, since I'm going to start rigging Rukia soon, how exactly do you want me to rig her?
Do you still want her sword in her hand and if so what do you want me to do about that long ribbon on her sword?

The 5 guys and Rikku over Toon Link, Tifa over Ness, Vivi over Lucas to replace the vertex.

Nice work on TOon Cloud. Too friggin adorable. XD

I now have a reason to use Toon Link. :3


It's kinda funny, I honestly saw that Cloud model I was like, "That'd be great over Toon Link."

And BAMF, He was.

Great Import!

And a PSA would be interesting... I'll think of ideas. Not sure If I'll make it now. Maybe when I'm more skilled.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread