Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

niice :) with this squall , the other squall and the squall of the model we will have the best amazings squalls  we can hope  :)

I believe that there was also a Chocobo model from that game.

Would it be possible to import Chocobo over... Yoshi?

Just don't rig the tail or wings. (Yoshi never uses it's hands for anything other than picking up items and throwing them.) And not the tail because Chocobo doesn't have a long tail like Yoshi. Maybe just rig part of the tail so that Chocobo's tail would look like it's moving in animations?

Just some suggestions.

Any why not over Falco?
1. Falco uses utilities like Blasters and Reflectors.
2. Yoshi needs more love.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 29, 2011, 02:38:44 PM
I believe that there was also a Chocobo model from that game.

Would it be possible to import Chocobo over... Yoshi?

Just don't rig the tail or wings. (Yoshi never uses it's hands for anything other than picking up items and throwing them.) And not the tail because Chocobo doesn't have a long tail like Yoshi. Maybe just rig part of the tail so that Chocobo's tail would look like it's moving in animations?

Just some suggestions.

Any why not over Falco?
1. Falco uses utilities like Blasters and Reflectors.
2. Yoshi needs more love.

Seems interesting. I'll try it out.

Also, Toon Squall is now out. work on Vivi is now beginning.

I dunno about the other two, but on Chibi Squall the boot is on the knee joint and it makes his legs look weird when he bends them

Quote from: Chrispy on December 29, 2011, 10:56:27 PM
I dunno about the other two, but on Chibi Squall the boot is on the knee joint and it makes his legs look weird when he bends them

Blame Toon Link's bone structure in general.  His knees are REALLY low.  Well, for his stumpy legs they're alright, but all these characters have longer legs than Toon Link, so the knees are really low.

I have to say, I like these Chibi FF characters... It's too bad I don't have any more room for Squall. T_T

But other then a few little nitpicks, the models seem pretty well rigged... At least in my opinion.

December 29, 2011, 11:32:22 PM #396 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:27:10 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Chrispy on December 29, 2011, 10:56:27 PM
I dunno about the other two, but on Chibi Squall the boot is on the knee joint and it makes his legs look weird when he bends them

Just as SiLeNtDo0m said, Toon link has knees that are right above his feet. I have to do some editing to the chibi's legs to make them look decent.

Edit:

What charater should I work on after Vivi and should Vivi be over Ness Lucas, or both?




Quote from: Akito Kun on December 30, 2011, 12:17:38 AM


Oh, I see you were making a Squall texture. Sorry if this import kind of messed that up.

December 30, 2011, 01:24:55 AM #401 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:02:29 AM by agent-s
really nice your chibi squall :)

December 30, 2011, 01:33:11 AM #402 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:34:19 AM by OMEGASNAKE
how about Alice? or bankai ichigo since thenew psa really needs a model import

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 30, 2011, 01:33:11 AM
how about Alice? or bankai ichigo since thenew psa really needs a model import

Alice i'll get to soon enough, and I'll think about the Bankai Ichigo.

Right now I'm going to work on a couple more chibi's then i'm going to get back to my to do list.

December 30, 2011, 02:02:27 AM #404 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:06:58 AM by Chrispy
I say Ness for Vivi. Frustrating that there are so many Lucas hacks when I use Scott Pilgrim XP
I suggest maybe a White Mage? Not sure what all Chibis there are already to import.
EDIT: No! Yuffie! YuffieYuffieYuffieYuffieYuffie~