Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Chrispy on December 30, 2011, 02:02:27 AM
I say Ness for Vivi. Frustrating that there are so many Lucas hacks when I use Scott Pilgrim XP
I suggest maybe a White Mage? Not sure what all Chibis there are already to import.
EDIT: No! Yuffie! YuffieYuffieYuffieYuffieYuffie~

That would be great if I had a chibi Yuffie model.

Awh, Darn. You're getting these models from Itadaki Street, right?

Ideas:
Master Chief (Moveset - Falcon) over Donkey Kong

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on December 30, 2011, 04:19:30 AM
Ideas:
Master Chief (Moveset - Falcon) over Donkey Kong
You know that this is a model importing section right?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

@royal: ignore him, he's been causing trouble lately. He might be 'confused' as usual.

Demon, i love you (no homo).

Quote from: Chrispy on December 30, 2011, 03:58:57 AM
Awh, Darn. You're getting these models from Itadaki Street, right?

That would be it.


I really can't wait for No Heart. >.<
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 30, 2011, 04:06:24 PM
I really can&#039;t wait for No Heart. &gt;.&lt;

Actually, one of my friends wants to help me rig models, but is a beginner so I have to teach him.

Right now he is practicing rigging Bardock over C. Falcon and he is getting the hang of it.

Once he releases it, we can start working together and maybe we can finish my projects a little faster.

Wow, that's great news. :3 I wish I had learned, but my 3DS max expired so I can't. D:

Anyway, Chibi Sephiroth is my fav. Great work on him. :3

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 30, 2011, 04:20:50 PM
Wow, that&#039;s great news. :3 I wish I had learned, but my 3DS max expired so I can&#039;t. D:

Anyway, Chibi Sephiroth is my fav. Great work on him. :3

That's too bad. Chibi Sephy is my favorite too!

I want to do something for the new years, but i'm unsure on what to do. Stage, character, something else?

Also, what should I use instead of the bat for Vivi? I was thinking Donald's wand from kingdom hearts would be nice.


Doesn't Vivi have a staff in FF9?
Also since you're using Itadaki Street models, I'd suggest Auron~

Quote from: Chrispy on December 30, 2011, 05:15:03 PM
Doesn&#039;t Vivi have a staff in FF9?
Also since you&#039;re using Itadaki Street models, I&#039;d suggest Auron~

If you want Auron over toon link, i'll have to mirror him so he is left handed.

Ah, right. Forgot about that. In that case just do Tidus

Quote from: Chrispy on December 30, 2011, 05:27:16 PM
Ah, right. Forgot about that. In that case just do Tidus

Maybe I can mirror toon link's animations so he is right handed. I saw someone do that to adult link.