Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, but that couldn't be one slot, could it?

Quote from: Chrispy on December 30, 2011, 05:41:31 PM
Yeah, but that couldn't be one slot, could it?

That I am unsure of. the hack comes with a fitmotion.pac but the screenshots has right handed and left handed link at the same time.

I just tried it out, it is one slot. Seems to work just fine.

Nice. Maybe I can also update squall and cloud to be right handed too.


Alright, but after I finish up Vivi and Auron, I'm going to get back to work on my to do list. I will get back to importing more of the chibi's though.

Alrighty. Anxious to see what you come up with

updates on your pokemon?
Check out my YouTube Channel! -


So I couldn't find a model of Vivi's staff, so I made one!

What do you guys think?

I made it based on all the pictures I could find of it.



now rigging can continue

ouah you have created this staff it is really nice  :af:


December 31, 2011, 11:44:25 AM #432 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:51:25 PM by DemonBoy
Alright, Vivi is near completion. all I need is to fix shaders and add smash eyes.

What color should the smash eyes be?

I don't have access to a Wii right now, so I need someone to test this one for me and give feedback on the rigging and any errors there might be.

Credit will be given.

Hmmm.....for Vivi's smash eyes I would say white but I don't think it would look good.  So...I dunno what his eyes should be.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509