Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


December 31, 2011, 07:31:35 PM #436 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 07:32:54 PM by DemonBoy
Update:

Toon Vivi is now out!

Work on Auron is on hold for now and Work on my Main projects has continued for the time being.
Bastu is also nearing completion



Also Here is something I have been working on in between projects



Comments and feedback is always appreciated.

More Kingdom Hearts is always good. I approve. Keep up the good work.


Quote from: DemonBoy on December 31, 2011, 07:31:35 PM
Update:

Toon Vivi is now out!




Also Here is something I have been working on in between proljects



Comments and feedback is always appreciated.
approve for twilight town !!!
Need a beta tester?

I love the Vivi hack~ Now all of my Ness slots have something in them.

I would have kept Vivi, but I'm leaving the slots open for my Miku Hatsune PSA.

Yay! Twilight Town!!! :DDDD *starts looking for BRSTMs to go with the stage*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yaay , Batsu :af:

Can't wait for him! ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, Batsu is Just about finished. I couldn't rig his fingers, so they are just fists.

I will try to fix this in the future, but for now this will have to do.

All that is needed is to make the recolors and test it.

...Why is Vivi over Ness instead of Lucas when Lucas has had several hacks of Vivi made over him since Brawl hacking first started INCLUDING a well done but buggy vertex hack that this could have easily replaced? - -

Oh well. Good job anyway.


Quote from: Wave Crimson on January 01, 2012, 08:28:10 AM
...Why is Vivi over Ness instead of Lucas when Lucas has had several hacks of Vivi made over him since Brawl hacking first started INCLUDING a well done but buggy vertex hack that this could have easily replaced? - -

Oh well. Good job anyway.

I thought Ness had all the vivi hacks.. :srs:

Well that just shows that I need to do my research before starting to rig something.

I'll probably rerig Vivi over Lucas some other time

Small updates:

Polimar is almost done, just need recolors. I won't be able to upload him today though.

Batsu + Recolors are finished but his face is brighter than the rest of his body and I cant seem to fix this.
Help on the subject will be much appreciated.

Work on Rukia will start sometime next week, when I have access to a PC.

And my friend DOMO has finished his Bardock Import and said he will help me with some of my projects. :af:

I also updated a couple of stages and those will be released when I am able to release Polimar.

That's it for now.

Anxious~
Good luck fixing the head thing. Sounds like a lighting issue to me.

Quote from: Chrispy on January 03, 2012, 01:35:25 AM
Anxious~
Good luck fixing the head thing. Sounds like a lighting issue to me.

I tried to fix it using a few methods but nothing has worked so far.

Anyway I now have access to just about every Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 model!

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 03, 2012, 12:55:48 AM
Small updates:

Polimar is almost done, just need recolors. I won't be able to upload him today though.

AWESOME! Great News!