Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Batsu needs some texture love.

Twilight Town looks epic.

Good luck.

Well I just stayed up the whole night looking through most of the character models in UMvC3, and these are the coolest ones I saw so far.

(Wall of pics incomming)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm going to rest for a bit, then look through the stages.

Me like the import  Demon
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 03, 2012, 01:20:49 PM
Well I just stayed up the whole night looking through most of the character models in UMvC3, and these are the coolest ones I saw so far.




I'm going to rest for a bit, then look through the stages.

What does Magneto dress of the king of my country (Spain)? :srs:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Quote from: Flinter on January 03, 2012, 06:57:40 PM
What does Magneto dress of the king of my country (Spain)? :srs:

Funny you should say that, because that's precisely the reason why the costume isn't actually going to be released as DLC anymore.  Because it bore too much resemblance to the Spanish king.

But what it actually represents is Magneto in his House of M clothing.

Anyways, me wants dat Cyber Akuma o_o

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 03, 2012, 07:04:05 PM
Funny you should say that, because that's precisely the reason why the costume isn't actually going to be released as DLC anymore.  Because it bore too much resemblance to the Spanish king.

But what it actually represents is Magneto in his House of M clothing.

Anyways, me wants dat Cyber Akuma o_o

Really?

I would like to manage a (really) old banging electromagnetic and what you and tell me I can not use it? :oshi:
If even the king himself would like :srs:

However I think I prefer more "Terminator Raider" :happy:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

January 04, 2012, 12:12:04 AM #456 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:13:49 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Flinter on January 03, 2012, 06:57:40 PM
What does Magneto dress of the king of my country (Spain)? :srs:
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 03, 2012, 07:04:05 PM
Funny you should say that, because that's precisely the reason why the costume isn't actually going to be released as DLC anymore.  Because it bore too much resemblance to the Spanish king.

But what it actually represents is Magneto in his House of M clothing.

Anyways, me wants dat Cyber Akuma o_o

Oh wow, I just noticed how similar they are. I really like the House of M Magneto though. Shame he won't be released for MvC.

Cyber akuma does look pretty nice. When I have time, I will definitely try rigging him. I'm guessing Ganondorf would be the best choice.  

I also want to try imorting all the other dlc characters. Mostly Felicia, Red Hot Joe, and S.T.A.R.S Wesker.

Also, What is up with Phoenix Wright's dlc? I was kinda wanted Miles..

[censored] yeah!  King Swagneto!  And Udon Tasky too?!

Kickass, man.


January 04, 2012, 03:05:30 AM #458 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:07:07 AM by DemonBoy
Alright, since MvC3 Characters won the poll, I made a new one on what characters I should import after i'm done with my To Do list.

There are 52 options so vote away!

I voted for Felicia  :af:


I almost forgot!

If there is anyone that does prefer the original outfits, let me know what character you want.
I can't read minds y'know.

I'd vote for Arthur's original outfit.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


X-23 is X-Men: Evolutions, Doc Strange is 1969.

Voted Morrigan lol

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 04, 2012, 05:28:21 AM
X-23 is X-Men: Evolutions, Doc Strange is 1969.

Voted Morrigan lol

Woo, time to fix up the poll