Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I was initially thinking Cyber Akuma, but UDON Taskmaster is just far too cool

January 04, 2012, 12:25:08 PM #467 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:26:15 PM by Flinter
My vote goes to the future's fire of vengeance :happy:

Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

I have good news!

I now have my own pc and I am now able to work on projects much more often than just the weekends!

All I need to do is copy over my projects and install 3dsmax.


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 05, 2012, 11:09:44 PMI have good news! I now have my own pc and I am now able to work on projects much more often than just the weekends! All I need to do is copy over my projects and install 3dsmax.
Yay for personal computers!


I was just wondering...do you know how to make Fitmotionetc? I was thinking once you start working on No heart, it would be nice to replace the Twilight Blade with Xehanort's Keyblade.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 07, 2012, 04:33:54 AM
I was just wondering...do you know how to make Fitmotionetc? I was thinking once you start working on No heart, it would be nice to replace the Twilight Blade with Xehanort's Keyblade.

Should be simple enough.

Polimar will be released tomorrow and I still cant fix the problem with Batsu. If I can fix the top part of his face from being bright, then I can release him.

I started rigging Rukia for the time being and my friend is helping by rigging some of Karas for me.

I am almost finished rerigging Terra so he can have his cape. I could probably have that out by tomorrow too if all goes well.

Also, Who would be interested in the PS1 Vivi rigged over Lucas/Ness?

Awesome I can't wait for Terra with cape. Also for Xehanort's keyblade, can you use the  firmotionetc from the Dark Emperor Ganon PSA. I feel it's a fitting moveset for No Heart.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 07, 2012, 11:15:30 PM
Awesome I can't wait for Terra with cape. Also for Xehanort's keyblade, can you use the  firmotionetc from the Dark Emperor Ganon PSA. I feel it's a fitting moveset for No Heart.

Well I'll try, but I would have to get permission from the person who made that psa first.

January 10, 2012, 03:06:59 AM #475 Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 03:11:44 AM by DemonBoy
Progress Report:

Sorry for the lack of activity guys, But I just wanna let you guys know what's going on right now.

I have lost most of the data for Polimar, but I have backups on a friends computer.
You guys might have to wait untill the weekend though. Sorry about that.

I still cant fix the problem with Batsu, so I might just realease him the way he is untill I find a fix.
I have no access to a Wii right now, so I'm going to need someone to take pics of him if I am going to release it before the weekend.

Rukia is progressing nicely and her rig should be finished soon. Nothing else to say right now about her.

Progressmon Karas is a little slow, but coming out fine. Just need to rig the upper part of his body.

As for No Heart I have switched from the BBS model to the KH2 model for when I start work on him.

I haven't worked all that much with the Terra with cape rig to be honest, but I will finish it.

I have decided to release an Alice: Madness returns pack for when I start work on her.
The pack will include her different costumes from the game and maybe some other goodies.

Another pack I will be working on is the Twilight Town pack. This will include about 4 stages and about 3 characters. One stage that will be released in this pack is Outside the Train Station. Information on the other stages and characters is a secret.

Also look out for the Pack of Nothingness sometime after the Twilight Town pack. This pack will include about 3 stages and 4 characters. One stage it will include is the World that Never Was. Details on the other stages and characters are also secret.

Progress might be slow for the next 2 weeks. reason for that is that I'm going to enter in the Kingdom Hearts Tourney with Alice, and I want to make sure that my entry is in tip top shape.

This is it for this Progress report. Be sure to give comments on what you think.



~DemonBoy

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 10, 2012, 03:06:59 AM
Progress Report:

Sorry for the lack of activity guys, But I just wanna let you guys know what's going on right now.

I have lost most of the data for Polimar, but I have backups on a friends computer.
You guys might have to wait untill the weekend though. Sorry about that.

I still cant fix the problem with Batsu, so I might just realease him the way he is untill I find a fix.
I have no access to a Wii right now, so I'm going to need someone to take pics of him if I am going to release it before the weekend.

Rukia is progressing nicely and her rig should be finished soon. Nothing else to say right now about her.

Progressmon Karas is a little slow, but coming out fine. Just need to rig the upper part of his body.

As for No Heart I have switched from the BBS model to the KH2 model for when I start work on him.

I haven't worked all that much with the Terra with cape rig to be honest, but I will finish it.

I have decided to release an Alice: Madness returns pack for when I start work on her.
The pack will include her different costumes from the game and maybe some other goodies.

Another pack I will be working on is the Twilight Town pack. This will include about 4 stages and about 3 characters. One stage that will be released in this pack is Outside the Train Station. Information on the other stages and characters is a secret.

Also look out for the Pack of Nothingness sometime after the Twilight Town pack. This pack will include about 3 stages and 4 characters. One stage it will include is the World that Never Was. Details on the other stages and characters are also secret.

Progress might be slow for the next 2 weeks. reason for that is that I'm going to enter in the Kingdom Hearts Tourney with Alice, and I want to make sure that my entry is in tip top shape.

This is it for this Progress report. Be sure to give comments on what you think.



~DemonBoy
........... who u rigging karas on cause i've been working on mine over Ike since the 25th of december :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 10, 2012, 03:37:10 AM
........... who u rigging karas on cause i've been working on mine over Ike since the 25th of december :srs:

My rig was requested to go over Sheik so everything's fine.  :af:

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 10, 2012, 03:41:25 AM
My rig was requested to go over Sheik so everything's fine.  :af:
ah aight thats cool with me then ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 10, 2012, 03:06:59 AM
Progress might be slow for the next 2 weeks. reason for that is that I'm going to enter in the Kingdom Hearts Tourney with Alice, and I want to make sure that my entry is in tip top shape.

~DemonBoy

Geez. Glad I decided to revamp mine. The people entered in this contest scare me.

Good luck!