Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 10, 2012, 11:27:29 AM #480 Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:29:03 AM by agent-s
hi
for the tourney you will work on alice from alice return of the madness? if yes i am gald to hear :) i am sure she will be incredible good continuation :)

Why are you switching No Heart to the KH2 model? He won't have that giant cape thing, right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 10, 2012, 08:37:20 PM
Why are you switching No Heart to the KH2 model? He won't have that giant cape thing, right?

They both have the same stuff. I'm only switching because the KH2 model is higher poly.

Quote from: agent-s on January 10, 2012, 11:27:29 AM
hi
for the tourney you will work on alice from alice return of the madness? if yes i am gald to hear :) i am sure she will be incredible good continuation :)

No I'm using Alice from Kingdom hearts.

I look forward to seeing this Alice and what she looks like.

Here is a WIP of my Alice so far. There are some things that will probably be modified greatly and I still have quite a few items and details that I want to add, but I thought I might release a preveiw.



Opinions and such would be nice. I need some ideas for a weapons/keyblade since I got nothing for that so far.



Needs more zippers and belts. KH Characters have a lot of those.

Quote from: Mewzard64 on January 11, 2012, 08:36:38 PM
Who's Alice going over?

I'm going for Marth if I make a Keyblade for her if not then it'll be Peach or Zelda.

Quote from: Chrispy on January 11, 2012, 08:44:59 PM
Needs more zippers and belts. KH Characters have a lot of those.
As I said, there are quite a few details that I want to add. Zippers and belts included.


Quote from: Mewzard64 on January 11, 2012, 09:20:39 PM
Well if you decide on a keyblade you can give her the Lady Luck Keyblade from the first Kingdom Hearts or something like...
This: http://deidara-fuuka.deviantart.com/art/I-wonder-148677352?q=boost%3Apopular%20Wonderland%20Keyblade&qo=8
or
maybe This: http://c8lin-the-hedgie.deviantart.com/art/Ace-of-Spades-150746310?q=boost%3Apopular%20Wonderland%20Keyblade&qo=62

I really like that Cheshire Cat keyblade and the Ace of spades is really cool too. I'm not really sure what to pick between the two..

I would use Lady Luck, but I can't rip the keyblade models from the first kingdom hearts game.

January 11, 2012, 09:46:21 PM #491 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:01:08 PM by StarWaffle
I love the second option

January 11, 2012, 10:09:00 PM #492 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:31:01 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 11, 2012, 09:46:21 PM
I love the second option

Well I will probably have to make this from scratch since I don't have the lady luck model to use as a base.

I'll continue work on alice later and see if I can make the keyblade.

Demon!  lady luck for a keyblade
Need a beta tester?