Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 13, 2012, 08:30:29 PM #510 Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:37:26 PM by Mewzard64
it could go something like this for the weapons, Keyblade on the Golf Club, Staff/Wand or Flamingo on the tennis rackett, and finally a Shield on the frying pan.Also, The Cheshire Cat sounds like a good idea for toad!!

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 13, 2012, 08:27:29 PM
Haha, using it as a meat shield.

I was kinda thinking about using the Cheshire Cat.

No!

Don't hurt the sexy Chesire Cat.

Please?


We all know that you can't hurt the Cheshire Cat.

Honestly.



So....how's it going with KH Alice? Still deciding weapons?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 17, 2012, 02:47:48 AM
So....how's it going with KH Alice? Still deciding weapons?

Actually I haven't had much time to work on her. All I have done to her so far is retexture parts of her.
Weapon ideas would also be nice if you have any.

Instead of the Cheshire Cat for Toad, why not the White Rabbit instead?

Hmmm....for weapons I think you should use 3 different keyblades. Lady Luck and 2 custom ones.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Update on Alice.

I didn't get to work on it as much as I wanted, but I almost have the keyblade done.



I hope I can finish this by the deadline.

Wow, that looks amazing. Great detail on Alice herself, and interesting choice of keyblade. :D

That Keyblade looks [censored]ing epic bro! Nice job and it's fitting. I actually wouldn't mind if you put that same weapon, over all Peach's weapons lol seriously man.

Also, it's coming out nicely but it's just a base I suppose? Needs more detail sir but so far so good.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2012, 05:56:40 AM
That Keyblade looks [censored] epic bro! Nice job and it's fitting. I actually wouldn't mind if you put that same weapon, over all Peach's weapons lol seriously man.

Also, it's coming out nicely but it's just a base I suppose? Needs more detail sir but so far so good.

Yea it was just a base, but now it's completed!

It looks a hell of a lot better than before. I'm quite proud of it.  :happy:



your keybloade is great demon boy :) congratulation for your idea your key blade looks really amazing