Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright guys, since I am almost done with the model I need to know which character alice will go best over because i'm still kinda torn between Marth and Peach.

Marth has that man skirt I can rig Alice's skirt to and a sword which I can replace with the keyblade.

Peach already matches Alice a little in terms of attacks and a few weapons I can replace with others.

I'm so hyped. I get to see all these characters KH-Style!

Anyways, that looks really nice Demonboy.

I suppose I'll vote on the Peach side.







Peach it is!  :af:

Just adding some finishing touches on the model. Then i can work on the final smash frame and rigging the rabbit on toad.

Hey guys, would it be possible to use a size mod to make peaches arms shorter? they are a little too long for alice

Instead of doing a size mod, you could vertex her arms to fit the model better.

I know some people that do that.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 19, 2012, 05:09:08 AM
Instead of doing a size mod, you could vertex her arms to fit the model better.

I know some people that do that.

I guess. She'll be a little wider then. i'll try to make it look the best I can

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 19, 2012, 05:16:56 AM
I guess. She'll be a little wider then. i'll try to make it look the best I can

What does the arms have to do with her body though? Isn't there just vertex points on the arm area?

I never said make her bigger bone wise, lol that way she will be wider, yes.

Good luck either way bro!

January 19, 2012, 07:07:27 AM #537 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:23:31 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 19, 2012, 07:04:19 AM
What does the arms have to do with her body though? Isn't there just vertex points on the arm area?

I never said make her bigger bone wise, lol that way she will be wider, yes.

Good luck either way bro!

Yep, just realized that. I got her partially rigged and should have some preview screens up in a few mins

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 19, 2012, 07:07:27 AM
Yep, just realized that. I got her partially rigged and should have some preview screens up in a few mins

*Anxiously waits*






Also something unrelated to alice
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.