Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 19, 2012, 07:23:50 AM




Also something unrelated to alice
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looking nice so far!!

and is that Polimar Man? nice work so far! :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You posted those previews probably about a minute after I posted.

Anyway, she's looking great so far.

Texture is not done yet?


Hmmm. In all those pictures she's in angles and the unfinished rig doesn't help at all.

Can you post a picture of her in BrawlBox: T-Stance with the latest texture of course.

January 19, 2012, 07:45:39 AM #544 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:48:08 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 19, 2012, 07:34:20 AM
Hmmm. In all those pictures she's in angles and the unfinished rig doesn't help at all.

Can you post a picture of her in BrawlBox: T-Stance with the latest texture of course.



bigger size
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt157/cottenballs/aalice.png

My main grip here is the red and black dots around the extra part of her address. Idk what you call that thing. I see what you're trying to do, with the colors of the cards, but I think it looks out of place. Doesn't match with the whole outfit.

I was thinking maybe a darker shade of the blue in her dress around it instead?

Also, I really like this design idea, and respect it. The black gloves and boots are sick. I was thinking, most of the gray parts, turning them black or almost black. Still, with shades.

And around the boot outline, color it blue.

Her bow that she's wearing on the side, you should color it red. Make it match that flower you gave her.

One more importing thing, make her skirt shorter.

Everything else looks great, and that's just some of my feedback. All it really needed, was more colors, and more life. This is Kingdom Hearts Alice, so it needs more vibrant colors and [censored]. In the end, is you that decides how the texture is finished. I remember you wanted some feedback, so there you go.

If you want to see what I envisioned:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 19, 2012, 10:31:55 AM #546 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:32:52 AM by agent-s
great work Demonboy she looks really nice

January 19, 2012, 01:33:02 PM #547 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 02:05:20 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 19, 2012, 10:15:04 AM
My main grip here is the red and black dots around the extra part of her address. Idk what you call that thing. I see what you're trying to do, with the colors of the cards, but I think it looks out of place. Doesn't match with the whole outfit.

I was thinking maybe a darker shade of the blue in her dress around it instead?

Also, I really like this design idea, and respect it. The black gloves and boots are sick. I was thinking, most of the gray parts, turning them black or almost black. Still, with shades.

And around the boot outline, color it blue.

Her bow that she's wearing on the side, you should color it red. Make it match that flower you gave her.

One more importing thing, make her skirt shorter.

Everything else looks great, and that's just some of my feedback. All it really needed, was more colors, and more life. This is Kingdom Hearts Alice, so it needs more vibrant colors and [censored]. In the end, is you that decides how the texture is finished. I remember you wanted some feedback, so there you go.

If you want to see what I envisioned:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I shall take you advice and put it to good use. Thanks for all the tips

Alright I finished the texture. it's pretty close to what you put except I didn't make the bow red. It just didn't look right to me. Anyway how does this look for a recolor?



Alice Final Form? XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Alright you did not use my advice really, but that looks mad good so I'll take it lol. Nice job DemonBoy!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 19, 2012, 08:58:28 PM
Alright you did not use my advice really, but that looks mad good so I'll take it lol. Nice job DemonBoy!

I did use your advice. Final form Alice is a recolor. I plan on making all the forms for a recolor pack for her

Gosh, DemonBoy.

Each time you do this I have to work harder.

Stop it. :srs:

Loljk.

Keep up the good work! Looks awesome!