Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 19, 2012, 09:07:31 PM
I did use your advice. Final form Alice is a recolor. I plan on making all the forms for a recolor pack for her

I see. I read it real quick and I'll probably be getting both versions lol.

Wow....a Kingdom hearts styled Alice, now thats sexy work there man ;D



I don't know why, but that outfit looks epic!

I'm not much of a KH person, so I don't know what that suit is called.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 21, 2012, 08:43:29 PM
Okay I was bored today.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow. That is pretty awesome. :O

Just a question though: could maybe do something with her hair? I dunno, her hair just seems too plain and doesn't quite fit with the outfit as a whole, you know? I think giving her a different hairdo would spice it up a bit.

Keep up the good work.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 21, 2012, 08:50:55 PM
Wow. That is pretty awesome. :O

Just a question though: could maybe do something with her hair? I dunno, her hair just seems too plain and doesn't quite fit with the outfit as a whole, you know? I think giving her a different hairdo would spice it up a bit.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah I have been wanting to do something with the hair. Just i'm not sure what to do.

also I need ideas for the color of the armor. Silver and grey seem plain to me.

Armored Alice just made my day! XD ROFLMAO
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That, I must say, is the sexiest Alice ever created by man.

Who here likes JSRF?



I have just about every charater from the game. Since I have quite alot to do, if anyone wants a player model ask.

(´◉◞౪◟◉)

I love you so much right now ♥

Combo on DK is surely going to happen despite how offensive it may seem  r)

Seriously, yes. I love Jetset Radio Future, Grind, everything since the Sega Dreamcast days, yes.



^3^

January 24, 2012, 02:19:40 AM #566 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:54:16 AM by Tawa_Hoda
 Dreamcast! Y U die before you're full potential was used!  :oshi:  Poor Dreamcast. Almost every game that SEGA made for it was ported to the gamecube or now a days, a PS3 or XBOX 360 arcade game. Never heard of Jetset Radio, but it's probably a good game.
[move][/move]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 24, 2012, 05:33:54 AM
Who are you planning on doing C. Viper over?

I have no idea. I'll figure it out soon enough though.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 24, 2012, 05:37:29 AM
I have no idea. I'll figure it out soon enough though.

It would only make sense over Zelda. Same proportions, has similar type of hair so those bone would attach perfectly and most important. She uses fire and lightning attacks. Holy [censored], do it.