Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 24, 2012, 05:39:15 AM
It would only make sense over Zelda. Same proportions, has similar type of hair so those bone would attach perfectly and most important. She uses fire and lightning attacks. Holy [censored], do it.

Soon enough. For now have some more Alice previews




Alice is lookn great bro! Glad you used my advice. ;)

Rig is lookn very nice by the way. From what I can see.

hi demonboy your alice on the last screens is really great amazing 

C. Viper over... Zelda? I would honestly think more Zero Suit Samus for her.

Since C. Viper relies on technology for her fighting.


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 26, 2012, 09:38:23 AM
C. Viper over... Zelda? I would honestly think more Zero Suit Samus for her.

Since C. Viper relies on technology for her fighting.

Quote from: Skylar on January 26, 2012, 11:31:03 AM
PSA can fix that, Data :P

So is that a yes for zelda?

Quote from: Skylar on January 26, 2012, 11:31:03 AM
PSA can fix that, Data :P
Yes, but I doubt many would want a PSA for C. Viper... Without PSAs in mind, C. Viper over Zero Suit Samus is still a better match.

Alright, final question. Should I remove the umbrella and always have her use the keyblade? or should I have the keyblade only appear when she uses the the side a or whatever that attack is.

alice looks awesome! cant wait man!

I say keep the umbrella, but retexture it.


since there are a lot of mushrooms in Wonderland, why not make a mushroom-shaped umbrella?

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 12:15:28 AM
alice looks awesome! cant wait man!

I say keep the umbrella, but retexture it.
Quote from: KKAZMA on January 27, 2012, 12:33:28 AM
I vote remove umbrella.

One for keep the umbrella, and one for remove it. We need a tie breaker here

If you remove the umbrella, you'll need to re-import something over it.

The textures for it are in the FitCharXX, but the model for it is either in the FitChar.Pac or the FitMotion, which is a permanent kind of thing.

Plus, you'd have to make whatever you'd put over it with the same texture names as the original parasol's, because the other Peach hacks would have to use that "umbrella" as well. Any textures are better than no textures at all.

Maybe you could be clever with the UVs and make something using Peach's original textures, y'know?



Alright I need ideas for the umbrella then.

I think i'm goig for a retexture though, becouse I don't want to mess with the other peach's umbrellas. Also Ideas for the turnips would be great