Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Yeaaaaaaah! First Download.

I'll give it a spin later, when it's not after midnight.


You released her already!

Holy [censored], damn you 8 to 7 shift tomorrow.

After that, I'll try her out.

Looks amazing and I'll be getting both versions.


I Vote Ryu as Ken (you mean turning SF1 Ryu's DLC costume from MVC3 into Ken right). Btw, who is he over Ike, Snake or someone else ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on January 27, 2012, 10:35:53 PM
I Vote Ryu as Ken (you mean turning SF1 Ryu's DLC costume from MVC3 into Ken right). Btw, who is he over Ike, Snake or someone else ?

I have no idea. i'll figure it out once i get to it.

Here is something that should've been released a long time ago.



Comes in 6 flavors too. check my sig for the download.

with this out of the way I can also finish Polimar sometime tomorrow. Then it's work on No Heart, Buzz, Woody, and Medea.

duuUUude.. niice work, it looks great. batsu was one of my favorite dudes to use in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.. his moves fit the captain F's moves gooOOod.

Quote from: ramonM64 on January 30, 2012, 08:02:17 AM
duuUUude.. niice work, it looks great. batsu was one of my favorite dudes to use in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.. his moves fit the captain F's moves gooOOod.

Thanks. I kinda wanna redo this model sometime in the future with different hands that I can actually rig. The one he came with were impossible to rig with out them looking horrible.

Also a note to everyone
before I work on Buzz Lightyear, I need to know who you want him to go over.

1. Samus

2. Fox

I actually think that fox will be a better choice animation wise. I just think his moves are more Buzz's style, but I'll let you guys decide.

I can't imagine Buzz standing the way Fox does. I mean, he makes a really weird pose and bounces alot...

I guess it would be better on Samus, but then there's that transforming into ZSS thing...

I'll say Samus for now, but don't count my vote xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

hmm.... imma have to say Samus.... i just cant see Buzz having fox's animations... and wouldnt look right either =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 30, 2012, 09:20:04 AM
hmm.... imma have to say Samus.... i just cant see Buzz having fox's animations... and wouldnt look right either =/
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 30, 2012, 09:18:24 AM
I can't imagine Buzz standing the way Fox does. I mean, he makes a really weird pose and bounces alot...

I guess it would be better on Samus, but then there's that transforming into ZSS thing...

I'll say Samus for now, but don't count my vote xD

I guess it's just me then. :/

anyway for the turning into ZZS thing, maybe I can also rig Jessie over her.

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on January 30, 2012, 09:23:02 AM
I guess it's just me then. :/

anyway for the turning into ZZS thing, maybe I can also rig Jessie over her.

Hey now that would be interesting!

Looks like Samus is the winner then bro.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 31, 2012, 06:02:32 AM
Hey now that would be interesting!

Looks like Samus is the winner then bro.

Yep, I guess so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Polimar is now finished. As usual check my sig for the download.

I forgot about Rukia and Karas, so i'll be working on those today. Hopefully I can get them finished today as well. After that then it'll be work on No Heart, Buzz, Woody, and Medea.

January 31, 2012, 11:52:51 PM #599 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:41:06 AM by 8-BitDemon
Hey guys, I wanted to work on Buzz for a little bit, and I ran into a pretty big problem..




Yeah..  :srs:

Any Ideas guys? I can't work on him until this problem is fixed..

Another reason why I thought Fox was good, But if you want him over samus then I will try my best to make this work.
I just need some help.