Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Smaller bust, smaller head, larger and longer legs, taller middle torso. The arms seem to match, so there doesn't seem to be much a problem there.

In fact, that model seems to fit Samus almost perfectly. Nice find.


February 01, 2012, 09:20:13 AM #601 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 09:22:50 AM by 8-BitDemon
Quote from: Spex130 on February 01, 2012, 03:47:36 AM
Seems pretty simple to me.

Smaller bust, smaller head, larger and longer legs, taller middle torso. The arms seem to match, so there doesn't seem to be much a problem there.

In fact, that model seems to fit Samus almost perfectly. Nice find.

I don't know man.. this just doesn't look right to me..

Buzz is supposed to be short, not tall..

In Buzz Lightyear of Star Command he was pretty tall, but  that's just me pulling random facts.

Also, try to make his chest console a bit smaller and his black torso a bit taller, like a normally proportioned human instead of Buzz's normal Big Body Big Head Short Legs thing.

It can be done! But if you still think it's bad then I guess you don't have to do it.


I guess i'll try that. I kinda like him more as a toy though instead of being kinda tall

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on February 01, 2012, 09:20:13 AM
I don't know man.. this just doesn't look right to me..

Buzz is supposed to be short, not tall..

Why not over fox?
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Quote from: Flinter on February 01, 2012, 04:13:25 PM
Why not over fox?

That was actually my first choice, but everyone seems to want him over Samus

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on February 01, 2012, 04:18:13 PM
That was actually my first choice, but everyone seems to want him over Samus

Well, I suppose it's not a request or anything. If you really want to do it over Fox instead of Samus, go ahead. You still have that choice, you know.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 01, 2012, 05:03:54 PM
Well, I suppose it's not a request or anything. If you really want to do it over Fox instead of Samus, go ahead. You still have that choice, you know.
Yeah, but I want this to be something that everyone will enjoy. So if everyone wants him to be over samus then I will make it work over samus.

My vote changes suddenly from Samus to Fox xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I can't even imagine Buzz in ball form. o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

shouldve made him over pit.....

- right size
- CAN FLY
- also if you remove pit bow you get a lazer shot effect

other then pit go with fox because samus will look so weird youll regret putting him over samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Well I guess i'll put him over fox then. if someone really wants to, they can modify Fox's animations so he isn't all jumpy

Hey guys, I think I'm loosing my motivation for brawl hacking. It may not seem like it, but just about everyday I start to work on some of my projects and I think i'm starting to get tired of it. I think I'm going to take a break for a week or two before I get completely exhausted from doing anything brawl related at all.

So I'll see you all again In a week or two with rebuilt motivation.

Over Fox sounds great to me man.

Don't you dare [censored]ing put him over punk ass Pit.

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on February 02, 2012, 08:05:54 PM
Hey guys, I think I'm loosing my motivation for brawl hacking. It may not seem like it, but just about everyday I start to work on some of my projects and I think i'm starting to get tired of it. I think I'm going to take a break for a week or two before I get completely exhausted from doing anything brawl related at all.

So I'll see you all again In a week or two with rebuilt motivation.

I understand you. Get the time you need, and come back with refreshed motivation :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial