Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hm, well I dont know. :(

And I saw all request. I can't do them now but Ill try later.

I also found out Scott over Jiggs can't air dodge. So his major problems are, no air dodge, no air attacks, and down B freezes him. Any way you could fix these?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Nope. Its the way Scott is psa'd. You have to talk to the creators of him.

December 09, 2011, 11:08:06 PM #48 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 11:18:23 PM by slayermarth101
Ok I've done the last request. I'm testing them now. I'll tell you all what happens when im done with these.

Aslo AFG can you send me that lucario over diddy.

EDIT:
Neither worked. I guess because I don't have a marth .rel


Quote from: Dragoon Fighter on December 09, 2011, 11:18:07 PM
Could I request Roy over Wolf?
Thats probably the easiest one yet. ;)
I'll start right now. Check in about 6 minutes.

PS: Which Roy? Thany's Roy or Mine?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 09, 2011, 11:08:06 PM
Aslo AFG can you send me that lucario over diddy.

I PM you with the file, pls don't forget to at least credit me on the download, It wasn't so easy to get an *Aura Sphere* to work on it with no lag :P
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




December 10, 2011, 12:35:45 AM #52 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:37:13 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 10, 2011, 12:22:26 AM
I PM you with the file, pls don't forget to at least credit me on the download, It wasn't so easy to get an *Aura Sphere* to work on it with no lag :P

No worries. I will. ;)
And the FS, does it freeze the game completely?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 12:35:45 AM
No worries. I will. ;)

thanks  :P  :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




December 10, 2011, 12:41:30 AM #54 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:50:37 AM by slayermarth101


Click the image. ;D

December 10, 2011, 04:31:24 AM #55 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 04:33:27 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 12:41:30 AM


Click the image. ;D

that Final Smash only involves the Final.pac?
or you edited something in PSA? ... oh ... looks like Mewtwo's FS O,o!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




PSA edit to mach mewtwo's since lucario's uses articles.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 04:37:37 AM
PSA edit to mach mewtwo's since lucario's uses articles.

to match Mewtwo's? lol Mewtwo's FS is different to that one xP

also just wondering in the download says: *The down B doesn't work so it just goes to the down smash* this means that you switched the attacks in PSA or completely replaced them? I still think that the B attacks CAN be made, but they need a total revamp for it :p
I would make them if I could but I haven't worked on any hack that uses a up-b similar to Lucario's or Lucario's counter (except Roy from my vault, but I edited it when I was starting at advanced PSA brawl hacking and I haven't edited any counter attack at this point x0)

I might take a look a those points when I finish Mewtwo Alpha v1 and release it [It will be pretty soon], after that I will have enough time to look and research for lucario's STUFF.  xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 10, 2011, 04:52:35 AM
to match Mewtwo's? lol Mewtwo's FS is different to that one xP

also just wondering in the download says: *The down B doesn't work so it just goes to the down smash* this means that you switched the attacks in PSA or completely replaced them? I still think that the B attacks CAN be made, but they need a total revamp for it :p
I would make them if I could but I haven't worked on any hack that uses a up-b similar to Lucario's or Lucario's counter (except Roy from my vault, but I edited it when I was starting at advanced PSA brawl hacking and I haven't edited any counter attack at this point x0)

I might take a look a those points when I finish Mewtwo Alpha v1 and release it [It will be pretty soon], after that I will have enough time to look and research for lucario's STUFF.  xD
Well the down B just changes subactions to lucario's Down Smash. I was in a hurry and I couldn't psa anything for it. Plus im not that advanced with couters yet anyway. And the FS was meant to be exactly like mewtwos but with lucario's aura.

December 10, 2011, 05:03:47 AM #59 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 05:10:47 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 04:55:19 AM
Well the down B just changes subactions to lucario's Down Smash. I was in a hurry and I couldn't psa anything for it. Plus im not that advanced with couters yet anyway. And the FS was meant to be exactly like mewtwos but with lucario's aura.

Mewtwo v1.01's Final Smash fits lucario perfectly, good Idea. xDD
but just give me some few days until I finish Mewtwo then I'll take a look at the Aura Pokemon; Lucario!! since I really want to play with a fully Lucario against my Mewtwo Alpha update, Oh Yeah! xDD

to date it is the only import I'm and that I'm going to use for sure  :af:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0