TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
I'm curious, what could I do to polish them? ;D I know the punch/jab isn't my best, but I'd love to know how to improve them.
aybe for the jab, you could improve her leg movement... right now it's tru that it looks a bit odd.
As for the smash, the arm should show a bit more force into its movement and the leg seems too extend a bit far... But I assume that it was made on purpose so... no need to change it :D
Other than that, I like what you did.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:58:11 PM
"Fluid" movement, as in?

And I can't seem to help the "jaggedness". That seems to happen mainly when making complex stuff that requires me to pose parts on every frame.
I think he means to make your animations less stiff, to add something... Although I'm not an animator, so I can't describe exactly what does he mean...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 15, 2014, 05:29:50 PM #1456 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:37:09 PM by Calypso
Um I think the down smash the hair is off like it need move more and kinda recoil forward toward the end of the smash when she's standing back up. Also I think after Miku's stomp attack she should bring her leg back slower than the speed of the attack itself(it could just be the GIF making it look too fast though).

So um the first jab if you have her right foot so she goes on her tippy toe kinda like the right foot of the down smash does I think that would look really good.

I really like how all your characters animation are looking you always do your best. ;)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:58:11 PM"Fluid" movement, as in?
Smooth, natural movement.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:58:11 PMAnd I can't seem to help the "jaggedness". That seems to happen mainly when making complex stuff that requires me to pose parts on every frame.
Take a look at her leg when she's stomping(?). Then compare it to Waluigi's Assist Trophy stomp. You should also make Miku have some recoil when she does her stomp(?).

Quote from: Akeno on April 15, 2014, 05:00:49 PM
I think he means to make your animations less stiff, to add something... Although I'm not an animator, so I can't describe exactly what does he mean...
You're on the right track.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 05:36:12 PM
Smooth, natural movement.
Take a look at her leg when she's stomping(?). Then compare it to Waluigi's Assist Trophy stomp. You should also make Miku have some recoil when she does her stomp(?).
You're on the right track.

You know what I'd really like/need? An animation tutorial, got any?

Oh, ahem... Whenever you need testers, I'm here ;D

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 05:36:12 PM
You're on the right track.
That helps :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 05:46:40 PM
You know what I'd really like/need? An animation tutorial, got any?
That'd help. But isn't there SDoom Animation class already?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 05:46:40 PM
You know what I'd really like/need? An animation tutorial, got any?
https://www.google.com/ :P

j/k

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7064.0
Take a look at this.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I like the down smash, reminds of Waluigi's

Ahem! K. Rool has a few vacation photos. lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm also working on his Down Smash currently as well.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 18, 2014, 03:46:49 PM
Ahem! K. Rool has a few vacation photos. lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm also working on his Down Smash currently as well.
He looks drunk as heck xD

Nice job with them expressions, Tabuu!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

this keeps getting bertter and bertter

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Looks great, just need to recolor the eyelids to match his head. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hi again.

I can't seem to make K. Rool's Final Smash work the way I want to. DK's keeps wanting to run, despite my completely re-coding and re-structuring the Action tabs. I want to get rid of DK's Final Smash. Anyone able to help me do so? Right now, it T-poses, showing DK's FS graphics and playing the SFX, and I still can press A to make waves appear. What the [censored], man?

I'm going to keep working on his other moves for now, but I fear I might have to port him, for example, over Pit. You'd like that, perhaps, he'd be BrawlEx compatible. But I'd hate to have to do that, since the DK version is going along so well despite that. D: Oh, well, I'll keep trying, and waiting for advice, and if I can't get it to work, I'll try K. Rool over Pit. That oughta make BrawlEx users happy. ;D

That's all for now.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 20, 2014, 08:37:33 PM
Hi again.

I can't seem to make K. Rool's Final Smash work the way I want to. DK's keeps wanting to run, despite my completely re-coding and re-structuring the Action tabs. I want to get rid of DK's Final Smash. Anyone able to help me do so? Right now, it T-poses, showing DK's FS graphics and playing the SFX, and I still can press A to make waves appear. What the [censored], man?

I'm going to keep working on his other moves for now, but I fear I might have to port him, for example, over Pit. You'd like that, perhaps, he'd be BrawlEx compatible. But I'd hate to have to do that, since the DK version is going along so well despite that. D: Oh, well, I'll keep trying, and waiting for advice, and if I can't get it to work, I'll try K. Rool over Pit. That oughta make BrawlEx users happy. ;D

That's all for now.
You should check the ShadowKong PSA OR  the CloudKong PSA... There would be interesting stuff for you... Just saying...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on April 21, 2014, 04:32:58 AM
You should check the ShadowKong PSA OR  the CloudKong PSA... There would be interesting stuff for you... Just saying...
shadow kong is just a renamed fitsonic.pac so that wont help not sure if cloud isnt aswhell
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 21, 2014, 09:27:50 AM
shadow kong is just a renamed fitsonic.pac so that wont help not sure if cloud isnt aswhell
Well, I'm sure Cloud is... However, his FS is stuck 1st part of Ike's FS... So I thought that could interest Tabuu...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.