Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 604475 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1665 on: May 29, 2014, 02:19:31 PM »

You can have Akeno, you know... But I'll be able to test on weekend only though. (send it to my main account.)

You got it. Wink

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1666 on: May 29, 2014, 02:24:14 PM »

if there's an "over ganondorf" version, im in. it it's brawlex only, im afraid i wont be able to. plenty of time now that dad has his ston- err, problem removed.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1667 on: May 29, 2014, 02:25:09 PM »

if there's an "over ganondorf" version, im in. it it's brawlex only, im afraid i wont be able to. plenty of time now that dad has his ston- err, problem removed.

There will be both: OVer Ganon AND BrawlEx. They'll basically be the same.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1668 on: May 29, 2014, 02:26:46 PM »

then when ready, send me the ganon version. cant get brawlex working with my current smash bros set.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1669 on: May 29, 2014, 02:27:46 PM »

then when ready, send me the ganon version. cant get brawlex working with my current smash bros set.

Gotcha. When I send it to ya, just rename the files from Tabuu to Ganon.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1670 on: May 29, 2014, 02:30:12 PM »

naturally

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1671 on: May 29, 2014, 02:31:54 PM »

One slot left, come and get it! The public demo should be sent to the testers sometime next week, as I finish the D Special Air. because it's the only move with a serious glitch.

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1672 on: May 29, 2014, 02:57:39 PM »

I got notin to do so I guess I'll test.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1673 on: May 29, 2014, 03:06:45 PM »

I got notin to do so I guess I'll test.

All right, I'll write you in. Grin Thanks. But it's not for now, though. Sometime next week.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1674 on: May 29, 2014, 03:28:31 PM »

Ohh, i really want to test. But i can only give feedback by the weekend though Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1675 on: May 29, 2014, 03:39:52 PM »

Doh found about the testing after the slots are full. -_-
    Anyways yah I never liked the laser attack since it just felt completely weird so I'm all up for a revamp or new attack completely. Also don't worry about me wanting to test, I kinda need to work on importing Conker (CBFD) so I wouldn't be quick with feedback anyways. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1676 on: May 31, 2014, 02:37:29 PM »

Started up the Aerial Down B. It's pretty smooth sailing, I might say. Grin

I also picked up a copy of Mario Kart 8. I'm a little late to the party, but who cares? lol

But that won't stop me from hacking. I intend to have the Aerial Down B and another attack finished before I send the beta to my testers. Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1677 on: June 01, 2014, 09:45:33 AM »

I was going to wait till my birthday so I'd have something else to open, but because HALF of the people I'm subscribed to on YouTube are posting videos, I'm going to try and get Mario Kart 8 as soon as I can to avoid spoilers.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1678 on: June 01, 2014, 07:30:14 PM »

About 75% done with the animations for Tabuu's Aerial Down B. The Special has, like the Ground Side Special, a total of 5 subactions. I just gotta finish the most powerful of the 3 power levels, add the SRT0 animations and then PSA and test the thing. I'll have snapshots when I test. Once that's done, I'll do more misc and movement stuff. I want him to feel as "good" as possible for the testers. Grin I'm going to obsess over almost every little detail in this version, because I want him to be better in every way than he was in the Final release of the last one.

Once Tabuu is sent to my testers, I might resume K. Rool, and maybe even Miku, for a little bit while I wait for them to gather and post their feedback.

Also, Mario Kart 8 is absolutely dope. It's playable Mtn Dew Code Red. XD Easily one of my favourite entries in the entire series. If this and Smash Bros. don't save the Wii U, I don't know what will. :/

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1679 on: June 01, 2014, 07:43:44 PM »

About 75% done with the animations for Tabuu's Aerial Down B. The Special has, like the Ground Side Special, a total of 5 subactions. I just gotta finish the most powerful of the 3 power levels, add the SRT0 animations and then PSA and test the thing. I'll have snapshots when I test. Once that's done, I'll do more misc and movement stuff. I want him to feel as "good" as possible for the testers. Grin I'm going to obsess over almost every little detail in this version, because I want him to be better in every way than he was in the Final release of the last one.

Once Tabuu is sent to my testers, I might resume K. Rool, and maybe even Miku, for a little bit while I wait for them to gather and post their feedback.

Also, Mario Kart 8 is absolutely dope. It's playable Mtn Dew Code Red. XD Easily one of my favourite entries in the entire series. If this and Smash Bros. don't save the Wii U, I don't know what will. :/

I can tell you're really invested in this PSA Smiley
    AND I'm psyched for some K Rool Smiley

Mario Kart 8 is awesome. The online is lagless, the levels are awesome, and the graphics with the HDMI look so amazingly organic for a game with cartoon proportions that my brain is taken off gaurd and in awe every time I look at it. I've clocked like 10 hours in it probably. I only need one more character. My only gripe is that they still haven't done a Rainbow cup. A hidden final cup where you go through all of the previous Rainbow Road incarnations. There's enough for that, and they haven't done it yet. I don't get it. I'm also not a fan of the characters having stat mods, as in characters actually modify the stats of your kart and whatnot. I hated the unique special items in Double Dash because it made Toad too desirable, and I didn't like the contrast between the bikes and Karts in the Wii version, so this is finally feeling awesome, but I still don't like the stat mods too much. For a game like this, I care less about the characters, and more about the tracks. I would've traded 6 characters for two more cups personally. But 32 has been the standard and yatta yatta so... yeah... I'm just waiting for the inevitable Nintendo racers.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 ... 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: