Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 598912 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2130 on: September 11, 2014, 06:59:03 PM »

Thanks for the spoilers. not impressed
    But was the final roster actually released? I thought it was a Japanese Demo and has any of the Smash Demos had the whole roster unlocked? (I was like 11 when Brawl was released and only remember playing the demo version of Story Mode or something, so forgive me if this was a really stupid question)
    Anyways, Kitsu-chan has a point, your frustration is understandable, once you cool I wouldn't be surprised if you change your mind about it being "the worst roster ever" because of the requested characters like Mega Man & Pac-Man, I will admit that I am a little annoyed at the cloned character slots, I accepted it in Melee because, well it was Melee and on the GameCube, since P:M has proven that a character can have twice it's color slots with the second set having it's own effects (Mario with Fire & Dr. Mario with Electric) in just Brawl hacking, why wouldn't the Smash 4 team do the same, or atleast give the clones different effects....actually that's out of line, I've been avoiding Smash 4 videos other than official character announcements to try and make the amount of spoilers I see smaller, so I actually don't know if these cloned characters are just alternate models, or if they're like before with different effects and attributes.
    On the Brightside, atleast this motivates you to make a kickass K Rool moveset.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2131 on: September 11, 2014, 07:56:00 PM »

Sorry about the spoiler flood, SMF1.

And sorry to you guys for ranting like I did. But geez, it hurts. All I wanted was one character. One who was popular and heavily requested. Not some generic clone. haha And I couldn't even get that. I think I'm done with wishlists for future Smash titles. I'll still buy and play this one, mainly to main Bowser and Mac, but other than that, I find it hard to believe that I'll enjoy it more than BrawlEx and hacking. D: But wait: I already main Bowser in P:M... XD

Anyway best I can do is try to make my K. Rool PSA as TOP NOTCH AS POSSIBLE. Would be nice to see him in Project M haha. But that's a long shot and I realize it. And nex time I custom model something, I hope to have a big surprise for y'all. Wink

And with that, I return to work. 

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2132 on: September 11, 2014, 08:44:43 PM »

Sorry about the spoiler flood, SMF1.

And sorry to you guys for ranting like I did. But geez, it hurts. All I wanted was one character. One who was popular and heavily requested. Not some generic clone. haha And I couldn't even get that. I think I'm done with wishlists for future Smash titles. I'll still buy and play this one, mainly to main Bowser and Mac, but other than that, I find it hard to believe that I'll enjoy it more than BrawlEx and hacking. D: But wait: I already main Bowser in P:M... XD

Anyway best I can do is try to make my K. Rool PSA as TOP NOTCH AS POSSIBLE. Would be nice to see him in Project M haha. But that's a long shot and I realize it. And nex time I custom model something, I hope to have a big surprise for y'all. Wink

And with that, I return to work. 

What exactly is your latest work with K Rool? Anything you can tell us?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2133 on: September 13, 2014, 09:06:11 PM »

King K. Rool is a trophy. A god damn trophy. Again. X( Damn you, Sakurai!!

Anyway, I'm back. I went to my local Comic-Con and my friend's house yesterday and today. Got some neat stuff too: A Bowser figurine, a Miku plush and this amazingly sick Miku Figma figure. Looks like her like a clone. Grin

So work will resume on K. Rool tomorrow. I won't let his Smash status, a mere collectible for the third mother[censored]ing time (Did I mention I personally hate Sakurai?), deter me from using this PSA not only to have people enjoy him, but to prove to that stubborn numbnuts that he CAN work in Smash.

That is all.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2134 on: September 13, 2014, 09:14:44 PM »

All my mains are gone from the new game so I'm probably not getting it to be honest. Unless the Wii one qctually has more characters. I know they said they'd have the same but it'd be cool if the wii one had like 6 more and those 6 became available as free DLC for yhe 3DS version. But yeah, I'm not really attracted to any of the new characters. Shulk is whatever to me, I hate Palutena's trailer so I'm turned away by her for now, Lucina is Marth, etc I'm only interested in Mac, Rosalina, and Megaman. Everythin since then has been "...k sure..." To me anyway. Besides, Brawl EX isn't going anywhere. I'm fine right here.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2135 on: September 13, 2014, 09:23:36 PM »

I'm only getting it for Bowser and Mac myself. And maybe Rosalina. The others? Don't give a crap.

If K. Rool doesn't get in next time, that's it. I'm retiring from / done with the series. I'm not wasting more time. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore. I'll stick to hacking them, end of story. All I wanted was ONE SINGLE CHARACTER. ONE! And I can't even get that. Tongue [censored] this [censored], haha. I feel bad for fans of Ridley and Mewtwo, also...

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2136 on: September 13, 2014, 09:29:29 PM »

I'm only getting it for Bowser and Mac myself. And maybe Rosalina. The others? Don't give a crap.

If K. Rool doesn't get in next time, that's it. I'm retiring from / done with the series. I'm not wasting more time. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore. I'll stick to hacking them, end of story. All I wanted was ONE SINGLE CHARACTER. ONE! And I can't even get that. Tongue [censored] this [censored], haha. I feel bad for fans of Ridley and Mewtwo, also...

Well I'm more excited to see you K Rool then the new game if that means anything.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2137 on: September 13, 2014, 09:32:19 PM »

Well I'm more excited to see you K Rool then the new game if that means anything.

It does. Smiley Thanks. Boy, letting off that steam really made me feel better, not just your nice comment.

Seriously? How can DARK PIT get in before the main DK bad guy, I don't get it... Damn you Tiki Tong and

Lord Fredrik.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2138 on: September 13, 2014, 09:48:36 PM »

It does. Smiley Thanks. Boy, letting off that steam really made me feel better, not just your nice comment.

Seriously? How can DARK PIT get in before the main DK bad guy, I don't get it... Damn you Tiki Tong and

Lord Fredrik.
    Lord Fredrik was a better boss than Tiki Tong, atleast his fight had some elements from K Rool's battles, like the Ice Dragons falling from the sky were like the Cannonballs, both jumped around, and a few more things, plus his music was great too.
    I'm getting Smash 4 because 1. I always enjoyed playing it with my friends and my mains were always Mario characters, 2. Pac-Man & Dr. Mario (atleast he has his Melee Moveset so he's not as much of a clone as before), 3. it was one of the games I was looking forward to when I got my Wii U...two years ago? Damn, been that long. Tongue, 4. Pac-Man, look I just really want to play as Pac-Man since I was always a big fan of the Pac-Man World series, so seeing that appearance in the trailer made my inner fanboy scream in delight, 5. it's the next Smash Bros game.
    I understand how upset you are about K Rool, there's still that small chance of him being a DLC, but it'd be best to not get your hopes up since you're already on the line. Sad
    Plus you can look at it this way, K Rool not being in the next Smash Bros gives your moveset a bigger chance at being downloaded because all the people that were like "I'll just wait to see if he's in Sm4sh" will now want to play as him no matter what.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2139 on: September 13, 2014, 09:54:02 PM »

Personally, I don't want to get on the DLC bandwagon. Just one more opportunity to be let down, the way I see it.

Anyway, I'll call it a night and sleep on it. Maybe tomorrow I'll be happier. Or maybe not. We'll see.

amircury
    블로그 큐레이터
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2140 on: September 13, 2014, 09:54:29 PM »

Lord Fredrik.
    Here's an idea. How about you stop whining and accept Sakurai's decisions? Sure, you can say it's personal bias, you can whine and moan about Dark Pit or whoever else making it in before your precious K. Rool, but that changes nothing. It won't bring K. Rool into Sm4sh, it won't heighten his chances for the possible Smash 5, so it's just a waste of time. You're going to buy the game regardless of who made it in, as you've made evident, so what's the point? You have Brawl Hacking, you're already bringing K. Rool into the game yourself, so there's no point whining about what could've been.

Hmph. You got to let off steam, so I'm letting off steam too. And may I just say, it felt good.

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2141 on: September 13, 2014, 10:01:14 PM »

Here's an idea. How about you stop whining and accept Sakurai's decisions? Sure, you can say it's personal bias, you can whine and moan about Dark Pit or whoever else making it in before your precious K. Rool, but that changes nothing. It won't bring K. Rool into Sm4sh, it won't heighten his chances for the possible Smash 5, so it's just a waste of time. You're going to buy the game regardless of who made it in, as you've made evident, so what's the point? You have Brawl Hacking, you're already bringing K. Rool into the game yourself, so there's no point whining about what could've been.

Hmph. You got to let off steam, so I'm letting off steam too. And may I just say, it felt good.

Don't.... Just don't. You're just fanning the flames. I don't have to accept anything. Tongue It's best to just leave me some space right now.

Anyway.... whatever. Good night.

amircury
    블로그 큐레이터
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2142 on: September 13, 2014, 10:05:03 PM »

Don't.... Just don't. You're just fanning the flames. I don't have to accept anything. Tongue It's best to just leave me some space right now.

Anyway.... whatever. Good night.
    Well, I'll agree with you there. You don't have to accept anything, because you can just hack whatever you want into Brawl. Tongue With some limitations, of course, but still.

Anyway, I'll leave you some space now. I've just seen so many people complain about the roster, and I guess yours made something snap. So the anger was more directed at everyone, more than just you. Sorry about venting here.

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2143 on: September 13, 2014, 10:14:27 PM »

Good night Tabuu, let us know if you have any strange dreams...what? Wouldn't be surprised if you have dreams about K Rool or Smash 4 after all this talk. lol Anyways, get a good night's rest...I probably should go to bed as well. Tongue

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2144 on: September 13, 2014, 11:34:05 PM »

sleeping is good and that cures everything
    well I agree samurai has proven he isnt the most trustable person for choosing a fighting game roster; personally im not nostalfeg enough to enjoy seeing megaman and pacman instead of other guys I wanted to see like ashley or even wolf

Post Merge: September 13, 2014, 11:35:46 PM
    so yeah, the thing you can do to make things better is giving out your best at k rool PSA and be like "here samurai! it wasnt that hard! even I, something who did it free could do something your programers didnt do". Ive always thought something is better when you do it yourself,and I hope im not the only one who think that
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 11:35:47 PM by Gamidame_K » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: