TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 30, 2013, 07:48:25 PM
The last Animation is a bit shaky.

Also, those toes should be rigged. :>.>:

Yep, I had lots of trouble with that leg. D: It kept moving around like crazy. I had to manually stabilize it at certain frames. I see it's still a little bad. I'll try editing it in BB 0.71. What about the upper body, though?

The toes are rigged. And I intend to take advantage of that. In fact, I animated the toes on certain frames of the Wait2.

Quote from: Captain Dubstep on December 30, 2013, 07:50:47 PM
Im sure they are, just that tabuu didnt use them for the animation(?)

Indeed. Now I'm going to gang rape my SD card slot and try to get in-game screens of K. Rool.

Looking forward to King K. Rool. He's one of my most wanted characters in SSB4.

Quote from: ToadKart on December 30, 2013, 08:21:21 PM
Looking forward to King K. Rool. He's one of my most wanted characters in SSB4.

Haha, thanks! ;D

Look forward to this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And have some King Cold, while I'm at it. ;D Here are the last 2 moves I recently made for him and previewed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

those look terrible!

just kidding. they look really good. cant wait for a DK replacement
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 30, 2013, 09:27:49 PM
those look terrible!

just kidding. they look really good. cant wait for a DK replacement

LOL!

And I can't wait either. It's not because I hate DK. In fact, I love him. It's just a) K. Rool I find way cooler, and b) I hardly use DK's moveset. D:

OK, excuse me for a while, I have a new SAWND to make. :)

King Cold
King K. Rool

its like if tabuu liked kings alot lol

Quote from: Captain Dubstep on December 30, 2013, 10:45:18 PM
King Cold
King K. Rool

its like if tabuu liked kings alot lol
Coincidence? xD
That reminds me one of my posts...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Is it possible to animate one of his moves him throwing his crown at a character like in the K Rool fight in Donkey Kong Country?

Quote from: Captain Dubstep on December 30, 2013, 10:45:18 PM
King Cold
King K. Rool

its like if tabuu liked kings alot lol

Well, it's a well-known fact that kings happen to be badass. LOL (JK)

Quote from: Dark Saber on December 30, 2013, 10:55:47 PM
Coincidence? xD
That reminds me one of my posts...

Maybe? XD

Quote from: 5una~ on December 30, 2013, 10:59:48 PM
Is it possible to animate one of his moves him throwing his crown at a character like in the K Rool fight in Donkey Kong Country?

Absolutely! It's actually going to be his side special. ;D


Hehe cool I found that move of his rather whimsical haha.

Quote from: TurboChaos on December 31, 2013, 02:28:32 AM
Well. Consider me following this thread.

All right! Means a lot! ;D Thanks. :3 I'll try my best to make it worth your while!

I'm thinking of making K. Rool a little more cartoony-ish than the rest of my PSAs. Meaning stretching body parts and stuff, kinda like Kirby and Mario or something. What do you think? For his body moves, anyway.

Quote from: 5una~ on December 31, 2013, 02:32:49 AM
Hehe cool I found that move of his rather whimsical haha.

Me too, not everyone attacks with a crown. Except Melee/Brawl Peach. What a ripoff. lol I'm just getting the timing right on his run animation. It will feature the same stepping SFX from DKC, ripped from that game, I might add!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 31, 2013, 02:46:40 AM
I'm thinking of making K. Rool a little more cartoony-ish than the rest of my PSAs. Meaning stretching body parts and stuff, kinda like Kirby and Mario or something. What do you think? For his body moves, anyway.
There needs to be some form of a belly bump in there somewhere.

Quote from: TurboChaos on December 31, 2013, 02:49:08 AM
There needs to be some form of a belly bump in there somewhere.

I agree, a guy made that suggestion on Smashboards and I loved it. That huge belly MUST be used. I even asked his permission to use his idea. He'll use it to dash right into his foes. Crash! ;D LOL

I figured out the timing for the Run, I just gotta make the keyframes and finish PSAing it once I make the new sound pack.

So, does anyone know what my problem might be with his shine textures? I followed Nanobuds' turorial to a T, and and even with EnvCamera on, they still won't follow the camera. D:

Hi Tabuu I had one random idea for a taunt for King Rool, he aims his gun thing and tries to fire it but it doesn't shoot, he then look up the barrel like a idiot gun shoot noise then a lot of black smoke comes out of covering his head for a second, the smoke disappears and he has dumb in slight pain expression on his face shakes his head and the taunt ends. Could also be a win animation.