TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 22, 2014, 02:41:37 AMThe only thing that'll be tough is doing the transitions to Wait1 all over again. XD
Yep, that can be a pain... Good luck on it!
Are you doing the drop kick for him? The way he executes it is hilarious and would be sad if you missed it.

damnit i'm supposed to be lurking.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 22, 2014, 02:44:13 AM
Yep, that can be a pain... Good luck on it!
Are you doing the drop kick for him? The way he executes it is hilarious and would be sad if you missed it.

damnit i'm supposed to be lurking.

Yes, his COMPLETE Sm4sh moveset, including the dropkick, stall-then-fall Dair and the like, and his new walk/run. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 22, 2014, 02:41:37 AM
That would be it. ;)
Have you tried moving his eyes yet or are his eyes still in all animations? I'm asking this because I've thought of a few ways to add in a new "eye upper" texture but I have a few different ways to make it work which depends on a few things so one thing might need to be redone or not depending on if you've got any existing eye movement.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 23, 2014, 12:58:22 AM #1743 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:01:55 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Yep, the title is right. :)



This'll be a TRANSFORMING Mac! I used an existing model and Wait1.

I know I'm taking on a lot of different projects, but as I said, I switch back and forth. :)

As soon as someone makes a Giga Mac model, I'll port it over Giga Bowser and make that a PSA too.

My word! Hopefully you can get this done soon, because this seems like an interesting project!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Over Bowser? Welp, that's cruel.
Looking forward to it either way.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 23, 2014, 01:07:46 AM
Over Bowser? Welp, that's cruel.
Looking forward to it either way.

Heheh, I bet you look forward to a Bowser rel for BrawlEx, huh? XDDD Thanks, man, I love it when you post here, don't just lurk. ;)

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 23, 2014, 01:06:47 AM
My word! Hopefully you can get this done soon, because this seems like an interesting project!

Well, I'll try my very best. I'll also pop over to that video thread of yours and look at Mac's moveset. ^^

Mac will be a medium-priority PSA, so he's one I'll come back to fairly often, but not K. Rool often. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 01:15:05 AM
Well, I'll try my very best. I'll also pop over to that video thread of yours and look at Mac's moveset. ^^

Mac will be a medium-priority PSA, so he's one I'll come back to fairly often, but not K. Rool often. :)
B-B-B-BAM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOyQEMCuam4&index=14&list=PLQ3n4S4AEH9Ji92MYZX2ZCPU3GKSxLkI6

The video you're looking for. Also, I can understand Mac being a medium priority. Do you plan to release betas of him as time goes on? Just so I can get him in my game ASAP. XD
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

June 23, 2014, 01:22:18 AM #1748 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:23:34 AM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 01:15:05 AMHeheh, I bet you look forward to a Bowser rel for BrawlEx, huh? XDDD Thanks, man, I love it when you post here, don't just lurk. ;)
I could always port him over to Marth or something while I wait for BrawlEx Bowser I s'pose.
WE SHALL SEE or something I dunno

...But I'm good at lurking! If there was like, a job for it I would be AWESOME!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 23, 2014, 01:17:30 AM
B-B-B-BAM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOyQEMCuam4&index=14&list=PLQ3n4S4AEH9Ji92MYZX2ZCPU3GKSxLkI6

The video you're looking for. Also, I can understand Mac being a medium priority. Do you plan to release betas of him as time goes on? Just so I can get him in my game ASAP. XD

Hahaha, thank you! But I had already saved it. ;)

You bet, and if you want, you can be a tester!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 23, 2014, 01:22:18 AM
I could always port him over to Marth or something while I wait for BrawlEx Bowser I s'pose.
WE SHALL SEE or something I dunno

...But I'm good at lurking! If there was like, a job for it I wouild be AWESOME!

All right, sounds good to me.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 01:23:57 AM
Hahaha, thank you! But I had already saved it. ;)

You bet, and if you want, you can be a tester!
Well, now you can save it again. Watch two of the videos at the same time! FILL YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE!

Really? Hell yeah, I'd love to test him!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Caliking has a Broly and MegamanX that just model change for their FS. Their models that they change into are always present, but not seen until the FS. He'd know how to do that in case you wanted to pick a character like Marth or someone to do it over.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Yay, Little Mac over Bowser! But, umm what about the Wii U Bowser? Are you going to force us to chose which character we want lol? JK, but I am extremely excited for him. Good Luck!

i use brawl minus bowser. and he doesn tuse adn gfx, so maybe marth would  be good
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Doh reminds me of my Dreamy Luigi over Bowser & Giant Luigi over Giga Bowser moveset. I have too f***ing many unfinished projects. *cries in a corner*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.