Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: cupofcioffi on April 14, 2013, 09:25:02 PM
Can't wait for this Geno PSA to be finished.. Looks so amazing! ETA?
Hmm, we may resume work this summer.

I'm feeling like it'll be finished next month.

Since I love Skull Kid I want him so badly  :)


Holy. [censored].
What made you decide to finally release a beta?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 27, 2014, 04:38:51 AM #380 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 05:37:06 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Segtendo on October 27, 2014, 04:35:52 AM
Holy. [censored].
What made you decide to finally release a beta?
We kept trying to get back onto finishing it, but other priorities have been in our way for years now. Might as well give others the files and see who finishes it for us instead of letting them rot. :P

Edit: Something to add... The SFXs the PSA uses are all from IDs listed here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45572.0

I'll be sure to try this stuff out and give my thoughts and impressions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Damn shame. Geno was my single most anticipated hack ever since I discovered this place.


October 28, 2014, 08:29:57 PM #383 Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 11:44:58 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Riddler on October 28, 2014, 05:25:16 AM
Damn shame. Geno was my single most anticipated hack ever since I discovered this place.
I couldn't stand to my word, sorry. But Waffle's too lazy, it's totally his fault!

Don't let your hopes die though. Even though whoever works on it now is most definitely not going to do what me and Waffle had planned to do, it should still be okay. :P

EDIT: King for a Day for a hack that only got 44 DLs split in 2 days? Woah.

I could possibly work on it from time to time. Given none of my main projects get in the way.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]