Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A questiion to help me, a noob of brawl hacking.  (Read 1403 times)
zigazav
Advanced Kitten

Likes to hack SSBB. Using mom's Wii for hacks now.

View Profile Awards
« on: December 08, 2011, 06:44:45 PM »

Ok, I need help, where do I put the CSS files in my SD card? And could you can help me with this second thing: What do I do with the .png files I got in a brawl hack download? Help me, a noob please.

I'm currently taking requests for BRSTMs, if I feel like it. Also, I'm having trouble with the Brawlvault Sig Generator, the picture won't show like it used to do, the sig I created won't show.
And, what's up  with Censoring my previous signature  KCMM? I wasn't using the word "S**t", that was Japanese language I was using in there, in a song. Nothing to do with that bad language word you think I was using. No offence.

Sacred Myth
Expert Kitten

Patience is the key to sucess

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:44:31 PM »

You put them in your common5.pac

zigazav
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 04:12:53 PM »

OK, thanks! now how do I put in names,small icons, and game of origin, pictures for characters? The same goes for stages' pictures as well. Do I do the same thing for the regular CSS files?

I'm currently taking requests for BRSTMs, if I feel like it. Also, I'm having trouble with the Brawlvault Sig Generator, the picture won't show like it used to do, the sig I created won't show.
And, what's up  with Censoring my previous signature  KCMM? I wasn't using the word "S**t", that was Japanese language I was using in there, in a song. Nothing to do with that bad language word you think I was using. No offence.

the98pika
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 04:35:39 PM »

For stage pics, and names it's in the Common5.pac just double click sc_selmap_en.

-

zigazav
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 05:29:56 AM »

OK, I use Riivolution. Do I put both the stage pictures into sc_selmap_en, and put a copy of sc_selmap_en into the menu2 file? And does the same kind of thing work for CSS?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: