Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:26:41 AM by Dr.
I need to make this OP pretty </3

Meanwhile I have minor revamping projects (see second post...)

Not doing requests ATM.
I'm doing Lucario's Costumes/Cosplays at the moment, for more info reffer to: THIS POST



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Released:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Work In Progress: Lucario with Zero Armor
Status: Testing in Game



Importing qeue :

  • Lucario wearing Zero helmet (MegaMan X)
  • Lucario with Bowser's Wrist-rings and collar.
  • Lucario with Pit's wings.
  • Lucario wearing Mega Man X helmet
  • Lucario in Falco's jacket.
  • Lucario in Ness' hat.
  • Lucario in Guard Armor (Kingdom Hearts)
  • Lucario in Pokemo-Trainer's hat.
  • Lucario with Ryu's headband and gloves. (streetfighter)
  • Lucario wearing Mega Man Zero's helmets.
  • Lucairo with Sonic's spikes, gloves, and shoes :3
  • Lucario in Ganondorf's breastplate and waist guard and gauntlets.
  • Lucario in Wolf's armor.
  • Lucario in Marth's breastplate.
  • Lucario with Quote's cap (CaveStory)
  • One with Lucas' hair and Falco's Jacket, Lucario Presley
  • Lucario wearing Volnutts Digging armor (AKA his usual blue armor) (MegaMan Legends)
  • Lucario in Peach's dress (Princess Lucaria).
  • Gaara outfit Lucario (Naruto)
  • Lucario in a Kimono? Probably...
  • Lucairo in penguin suite (NSMB Wii - Powerup)
  • Lucario in Sora's clothes (Kingdom Hearts)
  • Lucario wis Bowser Jr's bandana and his wirstbands
  • lucario over ike with Master Sword
  • Lucario with Cloud's cloak (FinalFantasy series)

December 10, 2011, 05:16:20 AM #1 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:07:26 AM by Dr.
Revamping projects / Side-projects
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Previews Ahoy!! :af:
Very rough previews, barely started...

Uploading more...

OLD OP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To Do List:
- Release Model-Import
- Make Op pretty
- Everything else

Any suggestion appreciated :)



Reserved For Model Updates


EDIT: mouth done, doing second model of the body and the eyes
I´m planing a "special" effect for his "hurt" eyes

i love super meat boy awesome who is he over kirby?

December 10, 2011, 06:02:16 AM #3 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 06:09:51 AM by Dr.
Exactly  :kdance:, Im releasing two version, Super Meat Boy (pictured above) and
Meat Boy:
Different model and everything


December 14, 2011, 03:32:02 AM #5 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:44:32 AM by Dr.
I'm kind of a noob when it comes to rigging models, so if anyone would like to help me or give me tips on his
mouth, cause it really looks bad ATM...
(Some polygons are hidden to focus on the body)

Also I've been meaning to ask, which kind of legs do you think would "fit" more in meatboy's complexion?...
The legs on kirby are actually just feet so that would make meatboy have disjointed lil' cubes as legs... which is cute but looks kinda silly

any help appreciated ^-^

well... the verticies sticking out of his mouth that arent suppose to be there can just be rigged to a bone thats more in the center-back of his body (idk kirby's bones very well)

So, yeah I'm still having trouble to make myself clear ยก^///^
I was refering only to the highlighted side, since the other side is bad rigged those are the verticies sticking out
very hard to tell on the picture though, so I'll change it
Thanks for the tip, that would help me with other things I hadn't been hable to do :)

ah, i think i get what you mean.

do you think the cheeks are kinda sticking out too much from the side-view?

meat boys legs dont bend like that first side of that pic its more like the other side of the pic

I am loving that meatboy model. I kinda like the like the legs on the right side but whatever you pick i'm sure will look good.

@Nanobuds
well, kind of :P... the main thing is I want to retain the general box shape of meatboy, in other words, strech his body insted of completly deforming it when doing is Nspecial... i think I almost got it

@leonexodio & @ DemonBoy
I know meatboy's legs do not bend like that :P, they're mainly 2 little cubes, is just that when doing a DownSmash they get tossed like projectiles XD

 :D projectiles :D  funny i cant wait lintel ur done its going to look awesome are you going to do a custom move set for him? or no

I could give it a try but... I suck at PSA :-X ; I once tried to change falco SideB, he ended up dancing like he had a seizure...
mmm, I wonder what moves could fit meatboy? the only one i can think of would be respawning/teleporting a few steps back XD

idk make him fast and make it look like meat is running behind him lol