Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something else besides Riivolution with Beyonds Settings..  (Read 1084 times)
Hero ©
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 10, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »

Ok so i use Riivolution with BeyondYou's settings with a USB Device (4gb) and i wanted to know if:

-There is another loader?
    i cant use GeckoOS because it doesn't support USB Device (Cant use SD Cards because the wii has problems reading SD Cards) AND because the loading is really slow with Riivolution.

And if there is another loader but needs the ISO of Brawl, i don't want to download it not impressed

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 12:37:46 AM »

Ok so i use Riivolution with BeyondYou's settings with a USB Device (4gb) and i wanted to know if:

-There is another loader?
    i cant use GeckoOS because it doesn't support USB Device (Cant use SD Cards because the wii has problems reading SD Cards) AND because the loading is really slow with Riivolution.

And if there is another loader but needs the ISO of Brawl, i don't want to download it not impressed

unfortunately theres not u either go with 1 or the other. riivo is probably the best option if ur wii won't read sd cards. the only other option u have is using a usb loader and running games off a usb device. most loaders will rip the iso for u from ur disc in the disc drive, but u need to install a cIOS to use them (wich is mildly risky if u like to ignore tutorials) tho u can do the whole process in 10-15 mins.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: