KCMM 's New Years Gift Giveaway

Started by Jack H., December 11, 2011, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What color should the winner's 3DS be?

Cobalt Black
9 (29%)
Red
6 (19.4%)
Shiny Blue
3 (9.7%)
Try to find the Zelda limited edition, please.
11 (35.5%)
Pearl Pink
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: December 30, 2011, 06:42:16 PM

I'll see your 2+2 and raise you a 4 
i go donate now  ^_^

Updated the donations page and blog page with the latest donations.
-Jack H.

December 14, 2011, 02:54:46 PM #32 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 05:18:34 PM by Jack H.
Just a reminder! If When we reach our goal, I'll release a special model import pack!

2+2=4
But I didnt put any note on my donation didnt read the whole post (bad bad!!)
No big deal as long as people keep cranking out mods

Bmsortiz, I'll take your post here as your note. Updated the donations page now.
-Jack H.

Two plus two equals four

Was going to donate for a while, might as well do it now.


Quote from: dRage on December 16, 2011, 09:51:33 AM
Two plus two equals four

Was going to donate for a while, might as well do it now.

Updated.
-Jack H.


Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on December 16, 2011, 06:23:33 PM
I think you have to update the Top 5 donators soon :P

I'll update it at the end of the giveaway. It changes to rapidly for it to be changed. :)
-Jack H.

Can I request to not be entered into the competition?

There's the issue of shipping to Europe then the fact that I'm not even sure if the 3DS is region-free, not to mention that I would only give it to my sister anyway in case I win.

I'd also rather have someone from the community win this :]

the 3ds will be ntsc, right? damn me for being a pal user...

Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2011, 11:32:50 AM
the 3ds will be ntsc, right? damn me for being a pal user...

Yeah, it's NTSC. Any votes on what color the prized one should be?
-Jack H.

and i guess there's no posibility to get a PAL one, right? >.<

Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2011, 06:25:20 PMand i guess there's no posibility to get a PAL one, right? >.<
I don't know if it's the same with the 3DS, but my regular DS is NTSC and all my PAL games play on it just fine.