KCMM 's New Years Gift Giveaway

Started by Jack H., December 11, 2011, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What color should the winner's 3DS be?

Cobalt Black
9 (29%)
Red
6 (19.4%)
Shiny Blue
3 (9.7%)
Try to find the Zelda limited edition, please.
11 (35.5%)
Pearl Pink
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: December 30, 2011, 06:42:16 PM

********************************
-Jack H.

I'd be all 4 this... if I had a way to pay...

But still, I like this Idea.

Is my recent donation 4saken, or could it count for this?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ms. ForӃit on December 11, 2011, 02:48:14 AM
Is my recent donation 4saken, or could it count for this?

Indeed it does count. All donations from the past three months have been counted.

2+2?  Why that's easy!

2+2=4 (or at least it was the last time I checked).

Also, thanks for counting all donations from the past 3 months.

December 11, 2011, 02:50:38 AM #5 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 02:51:31 AM by Ms. ForӃit
ok. I may not be all for a 3Ds, but I'm glad you guys are doing som'in fun ^_^ Oh, The donation that I paid was through my cuz's account. If you need info, please pm me and I'll verify.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Well I'm not interested in entering your contest, but I would like to wish you luck in your donation efforts. Hope you can raise more than $169.99!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




2+2=4 or fish... I think 4, but I'm not sure.

Is there a recommended donation? I'm kind of strapped for cash at the moment.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 11, 2011, 06:27:31 AM
2+2=4 or fish... I think 4, but I'm not sure.

Is there a recommended donation? I'm kind of strapped for cash at the moment.

You can donate as much as you want, but the more you donate, the more entries you get.

If you're interested in joining, and light on money, you can just do 1$

Quote from: Oizen™ on December 11, 2011, 06:49:26 AM

You can donate as much as you want, but the more you donate, the more entries you get.

If you're interested in joining, and light on money, you can just do 1$
I'm more interested in just donating. How much would be recommended to actually make a difference?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

December 11, 2011, 07:44:15 AM #12 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:06:04 PM by StarWaffle
I'd only enter in this if i knew the color of the 3DS.   If it were Red, White or Zelda colored I'd be in. but since its random >.>  GL though, it's a great idea.

Quote from: StarWaffle on December 11, 2011, 07:44:15 AM
I'd only enter in this if i knew the color of the 3DS.   If it were Red, White or Zelda colored I'd be in. but since its random >.>  GL though, it's a great idea.
Yeah, that rule should be changed, the winner should get to choose an available color.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 11, 2011, 07:46:24 AM
Yeah, that rule should be changed, the winner should get to choose an available color.

We can work with that. Obviously it needs to be a color we have available. The Zelda one is pretty hard to find, but we'll see what we can do. :)
-Jack H.