SonicBrawler's Model Imports - Kirby Characters -Poll Added-

Started by SonicBrawler, December 11, 2011, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I did not use N64 on the green hat jiggly with the extra model. and still it is always completely orange!
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :rage:

Okay, so, the model of poppy bros jr is messed up...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I could easily make you a Poppy Bros Jr. >_>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

really? nice.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wait, i released a new import?
and its decent?

Geno joins the brawl! (Again)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.