SonicBrawler's Model Imports - Kirby Characters -Poll Added-

Started by SonicBrawler, December 11, 2011, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 31, 2011, 08:14:59 PM #120 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:47:24 PM by Chrispy
Tiiinnnggglllleee!!~~
I love you forever for this
...No homo
EDIT: The only issue with him are that his eye textures are a bit off and his feet don't move. He just sorta glides around everywhere. Like some sort of lubed up midget.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 31, 2011, 02:16:22 PM
great news ppl. I can rip models from LOZ:WW! :D

so, sorry, but im only gunna take WW requests. and the only WW request so far is Tingle.
please do this Toon ganon with dual swords or one of the swords he has over ganondorf

:/ i get problems with the models. im gunna try how to fix it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can I requests some models? :3

gaaah! I want many ;_;, I would like Skullhammer, Helmaros (the bird boss), those Jellies (in green, blue, red, yellow and purple), poes and jahalla D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

D: i get problems with these models. they dont sho in brawl/brawlbox, but if i fix that, they have  texture problems. sorry. and Tingle isnt even from WW, his model i used is from Brawl D:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 01:15:29 PM
D: i get problems with these models. they dont sho in brawl/brawlbox, but if i fix that, they have  texture problems. sorry. and Tingle isnt even from WW, his model i used is from Brawl D:
wait, I forgot to add one thing.

I can rig those by myself :3 I would want the DAE/MAX file x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

January 01, 2012, 02:04:01 PM #126 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:16:20 PM by Friedslick6
Quote from: pikazz on January 01, 2012, 01:52:03 PMwait, I forgot to add one thing.

I can rig those by myself :3 I would want the DAE/MAX file x3
If you want, I could upload those models with their original rigging to The Models Resource?

EDIT: In any case, here are the directories for each requested model within the "TLoZ:WW" ISO, along with their decompression method:
  • "*\res\Object\Link.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Link.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Link.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - Skull Hammer
  • "*\res\Object\Bdk.arc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Bdk.arc_dir\" - Helmaroc King (Partial)
  • "*\res\Object\Demo23.arc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Demo23.arc_dir\" - Helmaroc King (Whole)
  • "*\res\Object\Cc.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Cc.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Cc.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - ChuChu/s
  • "*\res\Object\Pw.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Pw.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Pw.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - Poe/s
  • "*\res\Object\Mo2_si.arc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Mo2_si.arc_dir\" - Poe Lantern/s
  • "*\res\Object\Bpw.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Bpw.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Bpw.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - Jalhalla
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on January 01, 2012, 02:04:01 PM
If you want, I could upload those models with their original rigging to The Models Resource?

EDIT: In any case, here are the directories for each requested model within the "TLoZ:WW" ISO, along with their decompression method:
  • "*\res\Object\Link.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Link.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Link.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - Skull Hammer
  • "*\res\Object\Bdk.arc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Bdk.arc_dir\" - Helmaroc King (Partial)
  • "*\res\Object\Demo23.arc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Demo23.arc_dir\" - Helmaroc King (Whole)
  • "*\res\Object\Cc.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Cc.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Cc.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - ChuChu/s
  • "*\res\Object\Pw.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Pw.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Pw.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - Poe/s
  • "*\res\Object\Mo2_si.arc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Mo2_si.arc_dir\" - Poe Lantern/s
  • "*\res\Object\Bpw.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Bpw.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Bpw.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - Jalhalla, Jalhalla's Lantern

i looked but couldnt find link. i found all hsi stuff tho


>.>
<.<
...
and i cant find booger kid
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 05:55:27 PMi looked but couldnt find link. i found all hsi stuff tho


>.>
<.<
...
and i cant find booger kid
Link's model can be found in these directories:
  • "*\res\Object\Link.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Link.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Link.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - Hero Link
  • "*\res\Object\T_Tree.arc_dir\" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\T_Tree.arc_dir\" - Hero Link (High Quality)
And Zill's model can be found in these directories:
  • "*\res\Object\Ko.arc" (yaz0dec)
    >"*\res\Object\Ko.arc 0.rarc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Ko.arc 0.rarc_dir\" - Zill (Partial)
  • "*\res\Object\Demo46.arc" (rarcdump)
    >"*\res\Object\Demo46.arc_dir\" - Zill (Complete)
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

>.>
<.<
.
.
.
*Cough Cough*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any hopes on fixing Tingle's immobile legs?

I did tha ton purpose to maek him look liek he is floating.


and guys, I haev an update.


READ!!!:

My grades in school aren't very good. So, unless I get my grades to B's and A's, I wont be on here. And my only struggle is History. So, until then, I can only come one when I do my HW online, which is rarly, and if I do, I can post here and there, maybe answer a PM ro 2. So, I have one import left, and that is Zero. After that, I am done till then. C ya when I get smarterer (lol), bye
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like Zero, it looks real nice. I downloaded it onto my phone. Yes, my phone can download brawl hacks now
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: NBMH on January 03, 2012, 02:38:58 AM
I like Zero, it looks real nice. I downloaded it onto my phone. Yes, my phone can download brawl hacks now


Your phone is epic. Must be an android phone.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh noez SB is leavin! :(
It's been a good run, and i hope you have a nice life, without us being there. I hope you make new friends in that brand new world out there, away from KCMM. [/over dramatic]

Ok joking aside...... Get better grades so you make mo' good haXx
Sig by Segtendo. Epic