Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Glitches with Zero over Toon Link  (Read 1004 times)
Dragoon Fighter
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 13, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »

I wanted to play Zero without replacing link so I used the search function to find the answer and followed it's instructions. It works really well except three problems (Only two of them I care about) ...

1) The grabbing hook does not work at all, the animation comes out when you do Zair, but it is bunged up next to zero and it does NOTHING. It also does not come out with the 2nd half of his Up B which is personally annoying.  Sad

2) When he grabs he just holds the person, no plumbing or throwing, just holding them till they break free.  :'(

The third one is graphical glitches which I honestly do not care about, I am only asking about glitches related to his game play.

Anyway I post this thread to ask for help, can someone tell me what I need to do to rid the PSA of these glitches. Please help.

Just in case it matters, it is a port of the Brawl Plus version of the Zero PSA.

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 12:30:29 AM »

if i remember right i think the link over t-link port had to have the grabs disabled due to freezing.  i'm not sure of any fixes for that tho, u could try the psa forums, or contact the creator of the link over t-link port i was talking about and ask them.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: