Freeze When Returning To Title Screen

Started by doublek642, December 18, 2011, 01:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've recently begun running into a strange problem. I can start the game up and play just fine, but when I return back to the Title Screen again and press start, the game freezes (with a good ol' loud-ass beep). This only happens when I go to the Title Screen for the second time. I never had this problem before. It just sporadically started happening a couple of days ago. What could be causing this?


Quote from: doublek642 on December 18, 2011, 01:46:31 AM
I've recently begun running into a strange problem. I can start the game up and play just fine, but when I return back to the Title Screen again and press start, the game freezes (with a good ol' loud-ass beep). This only happens when I go to the Title Screen for the second time. I never had this problem before. It just sporadically started happening a couple of days ago. What could be causing this?
that only happens if ur using the SSS expansion pack WITH the music list modifier... there's no way to fix that, so dont return back to the title screen.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It might be your common3 or common5 pacs,

It may be the Tracklist Modifier code.

Remove the code if you have it, and try returning to the title screen.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 18, 2011, 10:40:34 AM
that only happens if ur using the SSS expansion pack WITH the music list modifier... there's no way to fix that, so dont return back to the title screen.
Thanks, as a matter of fact I have both, and now that I think about it this problem began shortly after I got them. I'm not getting rid of either one, it's not worth it. But at least now I know what's causing it. Thanks again. Cheers!