Updated OP! + New Poll!

Started by Ikuto, December 18, 2011, 07:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Moveset?

Love you what ever you call your self!
1 (6.7%)
Nice your keeping sasuke
8 (53.3%)
*insert insult*
1 (6.7%)
So.... How's life?
3 (20%)
Why fine option 4 how about you?
2 (13.3%)
^Mind if I but in?
0 (0%)
^ NO! now Back to ontopic... How's sasukes life?
0 (0%)
^ Very emo, very emo...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

December 18, 2011, 07:52:15 PM Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:24:52 AM by Nate River
Everyone knows what's going on. I making Young sasuke! Thanks Mariodk for letting me keep this and me sensai for... Well being my sensai!
Here it goes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Need Someone to amimate.
And I have a teacher at psaing but it's been awhile so idk if he's still willing I teach me.
Mariodkzz advices that I move the thread to here so here I am. The ontopic thread still alive so is the one with a pack. So I hope I can get support.  See ya later ;)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

I would animate but my animations are choppy D:
I'll go play naruto clash of ninja 2 to look for some ideas for DB and SB :)
-

Quote from: the98pika on December 18, 2011, 09:23:34 PM
I would animate but my animations are choppy D:
I'll go play naruto clash of ninja 2 to look for some ideas for DB and SB :)
thanks I just thought DB should be Falcon Drop. Idk, but still please still look. Oh and I don't care about the animation being choppy. Thanks :)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

December 18, 2011, 09:49:07 PM #3 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 09:57:39 PM by the98pika
Falcon drop is a good idea but probably do a DThrow or a UThrow? but DB is still a good choice :)
Also i couldn't find a good SB yet :/
But i found a good DownAir it could be either SZeroSamus Downair Or CaptFalcon's Falcon Kick Air
Or if you don't mind choppy animations XD i could animate the DownAir and when you hit the ground you take a step back like it is in the game :)
Also Wait1/Idle animation could be the game's animation or if you can think of an animation for sasuke you can say it :)
One more thing is this going to a big project like all the A's,Special's,FS,Wait's,Air attacks,etc?
Or just the Special's and a few A attacks?
-

You should use ideas from Jump Super Stars.

Heres a sprite sheet ripped from the game. (Not by me)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

December 18, 2011, 10:09:42 PM #5 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 10:10:40 PM by Ikuto
Quote from: the98pika on December 18, 2011, 09:49:07 PM
Falcon drop is a good idea but probably do a DThrow or a UThrow? but DB is still a good choice :)
Also i couldn't find a good SB yet :/
But i found a good DownAir it could be either SZeroSamus Downair Or CaptFalcon's Falcon Kick Air
Or if you don't mind choppy animations XD i could animate the DownAir and when you hit the ground you take a step back like it is in the game :)
Also Wait1/Idle animation could be the game's animation or if you can think of an animation for sasuke you can say it :)
One more thing is this going to a big project like all the A's,Special's,FS,Wait's,Air attacks,etc?
Or just the Special's and a few A attacks?
yes I would like you to animate ;) and yeah this is going to be a project all attacks and everything. If possible curse mark and Sharingan. All that will be explained later.
Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 18, 2011, 09:52:43 PM
You should use ideas from Jump Super Stars.

Heres a sprite sheet ripped from the game. (Not by me)
Thanks this will be used :)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Anything else you wana learn let me know
Im free right now
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: Ikuto on December 18, 2011, 10:09:42 PM
yes I would like you to animate ;) and yeah this is going to be a project all attacks and everything. If possible curse mark and Sharingan. All that will be explained later.

Cool :)
So which should i start first?
So far i have a idea for Walk,Run,Wait1,Jump,DoubleJump,JumpR,JumpL.
But if you have a idea or something for anything you can say it :)
Also which Sasuke texture are you using? So i animate the right one.
-

December 18, 2011, 10:36:49 PM #8 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 10:38:27 PM by Ikuto
@shadowmarth hold on.
Quote from: the98pika on December 18, 2011, 10:29:22 PM
Cool :)
So which should i start first?
So far i have a idea for Walk,Run,Wait1,Jump,DoubleJump,JumpR,JumpL.
But if you have a idea or something for anything you can say it :)
Also which Sasuke texture are you using? So i animate the right one.
I have no ideas. Wait animation I was going to say rock lee style like in the chunnin exam but  do everything else I'm sure they are great ideas.
I'm using Beyonds model.
The one over Marth of course :)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


December 18, 2011, 11:12:49 PM #10 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 11:15:41 PM by Ikuto


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

December 18, 2011, 11:22:13 PM #11 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 11:25:26 PM by the98pika
Uh...What part of the video?
-

December 18, 2011, 11:24:32 PM #12 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 11:29:57 PM by Ikuto
Quote from: the98pika on December 18, 2011, 11:22:13 PM
Uh...What part of the video?
I listed it 5:21


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

December 19, 2011, 12:02:39 AM #13 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:04:10 AM by the98pika
I didn't see that at first sorry XD

Well i'll start animating  :)
Also since sasuke has his sword...I don't know if i should animate the fingers since its attache to the sword :(
-

Quote from: the98pika on December 19, 2011, 12:02:39 AM
I didn't see that at first sorry XD

Well i'll start animating  :)
Also since sasuke has his sword...I don't know if i should animate the fingers since its attache to the sword :(
If its not too much try both if not. Animate the fingers.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!