Updated OP! + New Poll!

Started by Ikuto, December 18, 2011, 07:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Moveset?

Love you what ever you call your self!
1 (6.7%)
Nice your keeping sasuke
8 (53.3%)
*insert insult*
1 (6.7%)
So.... How's life?
3 (20%)
Why fine option 4 how about you?
2 (13.3%)
^Mind if I but in?
0 (0%)
^ NO! now Back to ontopic... How's sasukes life?
0 (0%)
^ Very emo, very emo...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

hmmm if your asking if MarioDK should take over the project, then I vote yes.

Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 13, 2012, 11:07:37 AM
hmmm if your asking if MarioDK should take over the project, then I vote yes.
yeah I'm asking if mariodk should do it or let me do it but as I learn. Because I have a couple of other planed projects like learning on how to model import and learning to make stages. Of course still learning on how to psa. If mariodk takes sasuke I have a couple of other charecters planned.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Well, I think that you could expand more on your other projects if you left Sasuke to MarioDK, but its your call man :D

i will love to take over sasuke but i still had to finish afew other things before
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 14, 2012, 07:10:19 AM
i will love to take over sasuke but i still had to finish afew other things before
so Your taking over? Ok so I'll have to make a new project..... *starts planning*


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Nate River on April 14, 2012, 11:39:31 PM
so Your taking over? Ok so I'll have to make a new project..... *starts planning*
start small :) thats what i did. Start making a random OP moveset or a port

Quote from: SouthCraft on April 16, 2012, 06:56:55 PM
start small :) thats what i did. Start making a random OP moveset or a port
Yeah that's what I thought. That's what I updated this thread about. I got 2 or 3 projects(small) planned. So yeah I'll start it when I start giving hints :) and I will say that day! ;) so thanks guys and good luck!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

May 01, 2012, 12:37:23 AM #112 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:38:14 AM by Nate River
Finally found out what OP means! Anyway it's updated!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

ok so this is the deal. I have my computer where I can use it more! Before it was only weekends now it's only weekdays! So learning psa should be so much easier. Just need an animator and for me to hook up a psaing schedule


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!