Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Guests are viewing this topic.





I'm attempting to take requests so PM me if you want any music looped.

"And if its one thing Rayquaza is incredibly good at, it's punching other ubers in the face."


Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on May 23, 2012, 01:45:50 AM
Raph, they be all fixed and ready to go.

Appreciate your thoroughness man. ;)

As for the "video to small" thing, it happens when a video is above 480p. Not really something we can fix here. :/

..unless, there was a YouTube channel specifically made for music previews on the BrawlVault. :O



Thank you sir.

Well 31,49,101,102 has different videos from the ones I provided, therefore these are your points Nasoka_Kewe. :)

If there is any future video previews I find for music .brstms that need them, I'll keep in mind to make sure they are at or under 480p.

In all honesty, I've never encountered that "video is too small" thing until yesterday while fixing hacks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2012, 01:20:40 AM
In all honesty, I've never encountered that "video is too small" thing until yesterday while fixing hacks.

It's a rather new problem. Being caused by something on YouTube's end. :/

Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on May 24, 2012, 01:59:14 PM
It's a rather new problem. Being caused by something on YouTube's end. :/
So i noticed yeah, they probably coded something wrong.

My hacks were limited edition >D

Quote from: Orphan on May 24, 2012, 05:19:18 PM
My hacks were limited edition >D

Quote from: Raphael on May 13, 2012, 08:08:00 PMBTW, most (if not all) Birth's and Orphan's music files are deleted

I didn't realized it at first, but your Birth too, it makes sense now. Not to sound rude, but if your not planning to restore your hacks, would you be kind enough to remove them? Your hacks alone are at least 10 pages full of reports for broken downloads and previews. It was annoying for me to search thought them all for any possible fixes, and it would make the BV team to work on other reports - less work for them to worry about.

Anyhow I did ten more,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I await for SJS to determine my results.


No offence Raphael but that is not your call to say that.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 26, 2012, 05:06:40 PM
All fixed.  Thanks.
No problem, I went back and The Ultimate Show still has that Video too Small error, strange since the video is only 360p and 240p quality.

Anyhow, if you would like to go back and fix that one, here are three other videos to use.
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYu1CVSoRpI
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Ra0fWOW-0
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMPAFclL6Rw

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 26, 2012, 05:08:43 PM
No offence Raphael but that is not your call to say that.
I'm aware my comment may have been harsh. I thought it'll be easier for everyone to have mentioned it.



Everything is up to date... I think. Some instances of who fixed what when and where were confusing with that new YouTube error, but I believe I figured it all out.

Just a note to the new Brawl Vault staff: If you fix hacks on your own accord, be sure to post the links here. You can get points, too.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Raphael on May 26, 2012, 05:23:30 PM
I'm aware my comment may have been harsh. I thought it'll be easier for everyone to have mentioned it.
Not only harsh, it was unneeded and out of context. Most of these hackers are long gone or don't have the files on their PC anymore, and that's not a reason to delete them, that's why this thread exists, too, to restore those hacks without their DL links. If all the hacks missing DL links were deleted, what's the point?

Quote from: SJS on May 26, 2012, 05:32:53 PM
Everything is up to date... I think. Some instances of who fixed what when and where were confusing with that new YouTube error, but I believe I figured it all out.

Just a note to the new Brawl Vault staff: If you fix hacks on your own accord, be sure to post the links here. You can get points, too.


Will do. :)

Quote from: Raphael on May 26, 2012, 05:23:30 PM
I'm aware my comment may have been harsh. I thought it'll be easier for everyone to have mentioned it.

Raphael, your help is greatly appreciated, but know your place.. >_>