Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



August 03, 2013, 12:58:04 PM #752 Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:00:06 PM by Tormod
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 03, 2013, 12:58:04 PM
I've got some new download links.

Roy Brawl (this one actually had a working link already when I tried it so you could use my new link or just edit the submission to remove the BV report):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/57pi6282jjbe9bc/Roy_Brawl.rar

Perfect Melee Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11908
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bdbao84inwpxb9d/Perfect_Melee_Roy.rar

Silver Tip-Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12932
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/od44yugbqym6sb4/Silver_Tip-Marth.rar

Sothe: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17445
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/iren8az4tovs865/Sothe.rar

Mudkip: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ryf1zj664yp6yx/Mudkip.rar

Blastoise by KTH: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20232
New DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/skp5g57ak7d78pp/Blastoise_by_KTH.rar

True knuckles the echidna V.3 (reported for virus): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11388
Virus free DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qf4jfvd27jjklz6/True_knuckles_the_echidna_V.3.zip

Raichu by lucas_irineu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13673
Mediafire DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/awadcjpl1sf8g5f/Raichu_by_lucas_irineu.zip


All fixed. Thank you, sir.



August 11, 2013, 07:37:32 PM #756 Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 08:25:05 PM by HyperrCrow
Got some fixes for you

Sheikah Toon Link by wii: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/na2gnecsigvuovp/Sheikah%20TL.zip
Added a missing .pac file, has original CSP. Lastly some extra preview pictures, since it only has 2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lazrdon by wii: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/588qry499ow7nyg/Lazrdon.zip
Original CSP, also some in-game snaps for credibility.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Master Chief by Pako1034: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1542
New preview pictures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Soigintou by Peachkid: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3105
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzeajxovs655sf0/Suigintou.zip
Original CSP, in-game snaps for credibility.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know there's a better version by M22k now, but since I have the file I just wanted to fix this one anyways.
Doctor Mario by Mariodk/KTH: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipp6uqfsi0k1dl8/Dr.Mario.zip
Includes CSP.

I also wanted to take this time to ask if there's something wrong with the vault. One of my .brstms has been pending approval for about two days now, should I be concerned?

Quote from: HyperrCrow on August 11, 2013, 07:37:32 PM
Got some fixes for you

Sheikah Toon Link by wii: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/na2gnecsigvuovp/Sheikah%20TL.zip
Added a missing .pac file, has original CSP. Lastly some extra preview pictures, since it only has 2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lazrdon by wii: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/588qry499ow7nyg/Lazrdon.zip
Original CSP, also some in-game snaps for credibility.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Master Chief by Pako1034: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1542
New preview pictures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Soigintou by Peachkid: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3105
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzeajxovs655sf0/Suigintou.zip
Original CSP, in-game snaps for credibility.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know there's a better version by M22k now, but since I have the file I just wanted to fix this one anyways.
Doctor Mario by Mariodk/KTH: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693
New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipp6uqfsi0k1dl8/Dr.Mario.zip
Includes CSP.

I also wanted to take this time to ask if there's something wrong with the vault. One of my .brstms has been pending approval for about two days now, should I be concerned?

Hi, thanks. Fixed them. Try uploading images to imgur, since Image Shack does funny stuff sometimes. I moved yours to imgur, thanks a lot for the previews. Also, the vault is ok. The pending stuff is because the vault staff is most likely busy. I'll look into pending hacks so if by tomorrow your hacks are still pending, be worried, something happened to me :P


So.
Rainy Perfect Chaos v2 got removed from my Mediafire and I got a strike against it, along with a model I hosted. -_-
Can someone upload their copy somewhere? I don't wanna risk getting another strike.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 20, 2013, 04:17:20 PM
So.
Rainy Perfect Chaos v2 got removed from my Mediafire and I got a strike against it, along with a model I hosted. -_-
Can someone upload their copy somewhere? I don't wanna risk getting another strike.
Shoot, I wanted to download it...
Do you still have it on your pc? I can upload it if you want...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

August 20, 2013, 06:26:06 PM #761 Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 06:35:24 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 20, 2013, 04:47:06 PM
Shoot, I wanted to download it...
Do you still have it on your pc? I can upload it if you want...
Yea, I still have it.
I mean, I could actually put my Dropbox to use and upload it there.

EDIT: Wait. It still works?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 20, 2013, 06:26:06 PM
Yea, I still have it.
I mean, I could actually put my Dropbox to use and upload it there.

EDIT: Wait. It still works?
Nope.

File Blocked for Violation.
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

It shows up on my end. Weird.

Oh well. I'll replace it with the Dropbox link.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 22, 2013, 03:12:14 AM #764 Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:21:04 AM by BabyLuigiOnFire
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074

Sure the icons are technically still there but we live in a world where we love convenience. So there, I made a new download link containing 64x64 images for icons ready to be inserted in the game, therefore restoring the download :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip

EDIT Crap I forgot to make 32x32 versions  :>.>palm: