Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well it seems like my sister and my post has gone unnoticed so I will say this again:

This is a bad link

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074

We've created a pack that restores the download and make it convenient to add team icons to the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip

August 30, 2013, 03:03:16 AM #781 Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:04:26 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: BabyLuigiOnFire on August 30, 2013, 02:40:09 AM
Well it seems like my sister and my post has gone unnoticed so I will say this again:

This is a bad link

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11074

We've created a pack that restores the download and make it convenient to add team icons to the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvh5owadamlpapd/Team_Icons_Pack_2.zip

My apologies, I've forgotten about that post.

You say you've "created" a new pack to restore the download. Thing is the original download is needed. Does this new download at least contain the contents of what was in that package?

Technically, the hack is still there, just all in one big image with the logos. The hack originally contained individual images for easy replacement so Lefty and I simply made separate images out of what is shown and packed it up. And the images contain all the icons in the pack: I counted them - 77. The only thing different are the names but I couldn't name them-I didn't know what some icons were so I just numbered them.

The only thing missing is the ReadMe file, but all it did was list the series and what the icons represent.

And how I know this: well it was structured like pack one, which, unlike pack two, is still downloadable at the moment

Alright, well I checked the new download. It seems to have all the contents listed in the submission, so it's good for now. Thanks.


Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 30, 2013, 07:05:55 PM
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 22, 2013, 11:48:23 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8j9vfrcvcr97fe/-_Ultimate_Brawl_Series_-.rar
This link is the download to restoring Ultimate Brawl Battle. Considering the amount of downloads it has gotten, this would be a great restoration, thanks.

Okay, fixed it. The download seemed questionable at first, until I checked the contents. It seems to contain everything the description says.

Thank you, Akeno-sempai.



I got a problem,

i have the files for this
and as you can see it comes with a final smash,
but... i don't have it... :-[
i have the .pcs and .pac though,

what should i do?

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

September 06, 2013, 07:19:24 PM #789 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 07:20:15 PM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 06, 2013, 04:20:10 PM
I got a problem,

i have the files for this
and as you can see it comes with a final smash,
but... i don't have it... :-[
i have the .pcs and .pac though,

what should i do?

Thank you, but if the final smash isn't included, like it says in the description, I can't necessarily restore it with just those. Make sure you hang on to it, though, in case someone comes bearing the final smash.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 06, 2013, 07:19:24 PM
Thank you, but if the final smash isn't included, like it says in the description, I can't necessarily restore it with just those. Make sure you hang on to it, though, in case someone comes bearing the final smash.
thanks, i hope someone who has it posts so another hack can be fixed :)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

I dunno if this is the right place for this, but the link to Bin2Jpg is dead in the Resources. So I made a new one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nojwp0i18mjdif0/out2jpg_bin_win.rar
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I reported this hack earlier for having a broken download. (Tried downloading it 7 times)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3349&Vault=audio

The file was unavailable, but now it seems to work just fine.
Is that file currently under OizenX's possession? Because if not I can offer to move it to Dropbox which is more consistent than MEGA. Or just have Oizen move it himself, whatever works best.

Quote from: HyperrCrow on September 08, 2013, 11:58:59 PM
I reported this hack earlier for having a broken download. (Tried downloading it 7 times)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3349&Vault=audio

The file was unavailable, but now it seems to work just fine.
Is that file currently under OizenX's possession? Because if not I can offer to move it to Dropbox which is more consistent than MEGA. Or just have Oizen move it himself, whatever works best.

The download's fine. Also, wrong thread. You need to post stuff like this in the Brawl Vault Problems thread next time.