Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LegacyWolf mk2 on January 13, 2014, 09:44:25 PM
Fixed these.

53 images, actually. There's nothing in the first spoiler.

You are correct!

Chip Recolors- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coding error again.

Quote from: Scout on January 13, 2014, 10:30:52 PM
You are correct!

Chip Recolors- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31075
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coding error again.

Thank you, sir. That makes 56.

Fixed them.

Last month my Dropbox was taken down. Yeah, that happened... And I just realized all the DL links I'd fixed were down too!  *facepalm*  So here they all are, AGAIN!

UMvC3 Thor
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/loq2jhtvgdhzq8h/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar

UMvC3 Hawkeye
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u220riq7g3869cv/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip

Dark Bowser w/ Vertexed Hair
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/17mnagbzdnavbtq/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip

SSBB Dry Bones
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z4v4isipzujtf7/FitYoshiDryBones.zip

Playboy Luigi
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/51ibp59lsam8i8r/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip

Meta Uchiha
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwou2mgzosywd8v/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip

Santa Ganon (pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda")
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45iytkngtl4e72/FitGanonSanta.zip

Pursuit T&T Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1jd9a1kzktwksl/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm

Go, Mario, Go!
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuca4ot3wekax07/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm

SMB3 Airship
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/71oahs7e4n4138a/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm

Dr. Mario Chill Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx5q2e38mhz3pju/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm

SMW Ghost House Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/89wlg2m7x75vnhz/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm

SCIII Character Selection
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aumj1n0s779k8ay/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm

Cosmic Jungle (or Neon Falls as I've been calling it)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/esku2ywpu09hzwj/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip

Confrontation with the Enemy
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57zmh7pvry6ohna/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm

Fight!
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx7wt022gb806oj/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm

Field of the Mechinae
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/108xkgbgindmemp/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm

Impatience
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kggvkfq1eo7p8d2/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm

One Who Gets in Our Way
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/06khxs0es2nb9bb/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm

Prologue A
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtjx19pnk8tk4vn/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm

The Awakening of the Giant
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsopz7plltrobgv/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm

The God-Slaying Sword
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbgqne1o6xm2emo/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm

Vision Reacts
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mousdzq7emyv672/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm

Xanthe
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t35jmh9t70fbhoo/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm


There, all fixed... again! If this happens again I'll go back to MediaFire for the BrawlVault.  :srs:
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: WarioMANX on January 17, 2014, 10:16:56 AM
Last month my Dropbox was taken down. Yeah, that happened... And I just realized all the DL links I'd fixed were down too!  *facepalm*  So here they all are, AGAIN!

UMvC3 Thor
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/loq2jhtvgdhzq8h/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar

UMvC3 Hawkeye
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u220riq7g3869cv/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip

Dark Bowser w/ Vertexed Hair
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/17mnagbzdnavbtq/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip

SSBB Dry Bones
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z4v4isipzujtf7/FitYoshiDryBones.zip

Playboy Luigi
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/51ibp59lsam8i8r/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip

Meta Uchiha
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwou2mgzosywd8v/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip

Santa Ganon (pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda")
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45iytkngtl4e72/FitGanonSanta.zip

Pursuit T&T Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1jd9a1kzktwksl/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm

Go, Mario, Go!
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuca4ot3wekax07/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm

SMB3 Airship
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/71oahs7e4n4138a/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm

Dr. Mario Chill Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx5q2e38mhz3pju/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm

SMW Ghost House Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/89wlg2m7x75vnhz/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm

SCIII Character Selection
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aumj1n0s779k8ay/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm

Cosmic Jungle (or Neon Falls as I've been calling it)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/esku2ywpu09hzwj/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip

Confrontation with the Enemy
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57zmh7pvry6ohna/Xenoblade%20-%20Confrontation%20with%20the%20Enemy.brstm

Fight!
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx7wt022gb806oj/Xenoblade%20-%20Fight%21.brstm

Field of the Mechinae
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/108xkgbgindmemp/Xenoblade%20-%20Field%20of%20the%20Machinae.brstm

Impatience
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kggvkfq1eo7p8d2/Xenoblade%20-%20Impatience.brstm

One Who Gets in Our Way
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/06khxs0es2nb9bb/Xenoblade%20-%20One%20Who%20Gets%20In%20Our%20Way.brstm

Prologue A
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtjx19pnk8tk4vn/Xenoblade%20-%20Prologue%20A.brstm

The Awakening of the Giant
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsopz7plltrobgv/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20Awakening%20of%20the%20Giant.brstm

The God-Slaying Sword
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbgqne1o6xm2emo/Xenoblade%20-%20The%20God-Slaying%20Sword.brstm

Vision Reacts
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mousdzq7emyv672/Xenoblade%20-%20Vision%20Reacts.brstm

Xanthe
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t35jmh9t70fbhoo/Xenoblade%20-%20Xanthe.brstm


There, all fixed... again! If this happens again I'll go back to MediaFire for the BrawlVault.  :srs:


Heh. Fixed all these except the third one. It leads to the same link as the second one.

So that's 24 download links fixed. Thanks!

I'm... not sure why Albafika didn't mention that before; must've searched for it in the Vault to fix it last time. Proof I shouldn't post after midnight.


Here's the actual link.

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip

Also the report on the link is correct, the hack is over Ness, not Lucas.
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Fixed the download, and it now says Ness. Checked and it was indeed Ness based. Thanks, awesome green stars btw.

Here is a broken brstm... Fixed
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

And it is fixed.  On an unrelated note, I just noticed that curators not only have my favorite color, but they also have more shiny stars than I do :c. In fact, more than mods, if I remember correctly, on par with the administrator.

Quote from: Iwvi on February 01, 2014, 01:16:23 AM
And it is fixed.  On an unrelated note, I just noticed that curators not only have my favorite color, but they also have more shiny stars than I do :c. In fact, more than mods, if I remember correctly, on par with the administrator.
That is correct.. I wanna have 6 stars to.. :<


Green is the color of envy, is it not?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23505
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If a person removes a valid "needs proper preview" report without solving it, can't the picture be donated anymore?

Quote from: Scout on February 01, 2014, 02:34:41 PM
Green is the color of envy, is it not?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23505
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If a person removes a valid "needs proper preview" report without solving it, can't the picture be donated anymore?


Fixed, thanks.

The hack should have proper previews regardless, given it's an import.

I have a few others :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 01, 2014, 04:52:22 PM #883 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 04:53:33 PM by Bush
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 01, 2014, 04:29:54 PM
I have a few others :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZugkxi_b8o

All fixed, thanks! mr.i have more stars than everyone... jk ilu saber

February 01, 2014, 09:00:30 PM #884 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:38:10 PM by Saber(Akeno)
Quote from: Bush on February 01, 2014, 04:52:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZugkxi_b8o

All fixed, thanks! mr.i have more stars than everyone... jk ilu saber
Cool. I'll find some others soon
:>.>:

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 04:38:10 PM

Broken : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9747

Fixed : http://www.mediafire.com/download/lr1c038hccctewt/Cynthia.zip
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.