Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Uh infernape for the Red Orange Yellow Metal Box with effect hack the metal box isn't black like that in-game, and kinda still needs in-game effect :/
-

@Infernape99

I added your pics for all exepct #2 (the food pack) and #3 (the metal box).  For the food pack, I don't think that one picture of one piece of food is sufficient for a hack that presumably carries multiple different pictures to replace the food items.  As for the metal box, while your picture is good, I assume that the metal texture of the characters is also changed, so I'd like to get an in-game pic of that from someone else before I fix the images.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 20, 2011, 11:47:34 PM
@Infernape99

I added your pics for all exepct #2 (the food pack) and #3 (the metal box).  For the food pack, I don't think that one picture of one piece of food is sufficient for a hack that presumably carries multiple different pictures to replace the food items.  As for the metal box, while your picture is good, I assume that the metal texture of the characters is also changed, so I'd like to get an in-game pic of that from someone else before I fix the images.

Mm Ok so i'll try to get in-game
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


VBG to the rescue lol, we got a load done so far. :D

Knocked a page of no pics down :D
-

December 21, 2011, 12:06:49 AM #80 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:29:13 AM by Infernape99
Hmm Seems like i can't if somebody can do does previews would be amazing
Also
Yeah SJS have this amazing idea

Broken Image.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Thanks for helping out everyone. Citing every hack that has been fixed is time consuming, so instead I've put the names of everyone who's helped out so you can be awarded later.

Also, in-game pics are always better than BrawlBox pics. Just saiyin.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'd like to point out another thing that probably won't take much time to fix : PAC/PCS file shenanigans.

In these 3, the PAC file is LZ77-compressed when it shouldn't be :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9687
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6552
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1816
Just needs to have the compression removed, and the file reuploaded.

Need a PAC, while we're at it :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=222
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1562

(I'd do it myself, but somehow both MediaFire and MegaUpload have decided to shun me. :< )
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


@Spex130

Fixed all of them except for the Shanoa hack.  If you think it might be broken, then I'd like to get someone to test it out out in-game to make sure it works.

Anyone willing to do that?

December 21, 2011, 05:28:18 PM #87 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:35:22 PM by the98pika
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 21, 2011, 03:30:49 PM@Spex130 Fixed all of them except for the Shanoa hack.  If you think it might be broken, then I'd like to get someone to test it out out in-game to make sure it works. Anyone willing to do that?
I'll test it out.

EDIT: Tested and works.
-

December 21, 2011, 05:55:16 PM #88 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:56:41 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: the98pika on December 21, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
I'll test it out.

EDIT: Tested and works.

Very good.  I'll replace the download.

Edit:  Done.  Thanks for testing it out.

December 21, 2011, 08:00:25 PM #89 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 08:02:07 PM by Infernape99
Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10184
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seems like brawlbox can open most of the stages that i promise to make... but i can't so if somebody else can do that would be awesome

Quote from: SJS on December 21, 2011, 04:28:33 AM
Thanks for helping out everyone. Citing every hack that has been fixed is time consuming, so instead I&#38;#039;ve put the names of everyone who&#38;#039;s helped out so you can be awarded later.

Also, in-game pics are always better than BrawlBox pics. Just saiyin.
You are welcome, i know you are specialy saying that to me but my wii got bricked so i can't

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 21, 2011, 02:03:31 PM
I&#38;#039;d like to point out another thing that probably won&#38;#039;t take much time to fix : PAC/PCS file shenanigans.

In these 3, the PAC file is LZ77-compressed when it shouldn&#38;#039;t be :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9687
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6552
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1816
Just needs to have the compression removed, and the file reuploaded.

Need a PAC, while we&#38;#039;re at it :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=222
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1562

(I&#38;#039;d do it myself, but somehow both MediaFire and MegaUpload have decided to shun me. :&lt; )
I Can make those who .pac file is missing :)

EDIT: I see... nevermind
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.