Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 04:40:12 PM
I'm sure I have another bunch of the missing ones, but I won't deal with Error 500s in the middle at this moment. <_>

Yeah, it's a tad ridiculous atm.  I got 4 or so when I was replacing all of those downloads.

Take your time.

December 22, 2011, 05:00:05 PM #106 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:01:43 PM by Infernape99
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=606
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13777
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6 Missing

EDIT: This has BP And BD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10327
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 05:00:05 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=606
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13777
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6 Missing

EDIT: This has BP And BD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10327

Fixed the pics.  Thanks.

Not sure what to do about the one without pics or a DL.  Hopefully someone can help out with that.

Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 05:12:56 PM
Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed.

Also, I'd like to make a request to anyone out there that would like to help out more.  While BB pictures are certainly better than nothing and I really appreciate Infernape99 for providing them for the various hacks out there, they really aren't optimal.  So, if anyone would be willing to provide in-game pics for these hacks, that would be great.  Still, this isn't as much of a priority as providing DLs and pictures for hacks that don't have them and we can certainly live with BB pictures.  This would just be a nice thing to do.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 05:19:35 PMFixed. Also, I'd like to make a request to anyone out there that would like to help out more.  While BB pictures are certainly better than nothing and I really appreciate Infernape99 for providing them for the various hacks out there, they really aren't optimal.  So, if anyone would be willing to provide in-game pics for these hacks, that would be great.  Still, this isn't as much of a priority as providing DLs and pictures for hacks that don't have them and we can certainly live with BB pictures.  This would just be a nice thing to do.

I will :)
-



Okay. Honestly, I don't think this hack needs more than one picture to describe it.


Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20233
Direct Image Link: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2899/tinysamus.jpg


Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1399


3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-

December 22, 2011, 07:01:19 PM #115 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:03:25 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 06:57:19 PM
Okay. Honestly, I don't think this hack needs more than one picture to describe it.


Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20233
Direct Image Link: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2899/tinysamus.jpg

Yeah, I'd say that one pic is enough to accurately show the hack off.  Thanks.

Quote from: the98pika on December 22, 2011, 07:00:41 PM
Broken images hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1399


3 working images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Added the pictures.  Thanks.

Crappy God Link:
1 BB Pic to show how it was supposed to look like.
2 Ingame to show what it ACTUALLY looks like.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18363
Direct Link Pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DarkDeoxys:
2 Ingame pics. I took them with the Deoxys Alpha over Green Alloy hack so I wouldn't have to wait for very long for it to appear.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18329
Direct Link Pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 22, 2011, 07:25:12 PM #117 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:44:57 PM by Infernape99
Broken Download
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Download And Broken Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Updated the OP. As of this second, everything's up to date =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 22, 2011, 07:45:35 PM #119 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:32:55 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 07:41:22 PM
Updated the OP. As of this second, everything's up to date =D

That's good to hear :happy:
Also...

Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5973
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4412
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9576
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not In-game pictures
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18672
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.