Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 22, 2011, 08:00:25 PM #120 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:02:11 PM by Spex130
I had a small question. Would it be possible to keep track of points in the OP? Since I heard there were Awards and all, I kinda wanna know. I'll do it myself if it isn't possible, but it'd be better if it was. (Edit: Ninja'd)

Also, fixed pics.

Koopa over Squirtle (Plus SMW Recolors) (Edit: Double Ninja'd. My pics are ingame though. Choose what you want.)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13564
3 ingame Pics for 4 Squirtles.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
I had a small question. Would it be possible to keep track of points in the OP? Since I heard there were Awards and all, I kinda wanna know. I'll do it myself if it isn't possible, but it'd be better if it was. (Edit: Ninja'd)

Also, fixed pics.

Koopa over Squirtle (Plus SMW Recolors) (Edit: Double Ninja'd. My pics are ingame though. Choose what you want.)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13564
3 ingame Pics for 4 Squirtles.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i alredy have previews for this 1s but they are better that 1s
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 08:15:15 PM
i alredy have previews for this 1s but they are better that 1s

Matter of opinion. No matter whose is chosen, the hack is fixed, right?

Anyways....

NextGen Sonic:

Hack:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13448

Pictures:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6883
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Adding points makes everything so FUN!  ;D



Fire Sonic PSA:
No animation edits, so there wasn't all that much to take pictures of, but I did my best.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13289
Pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Whoa. This is Pik's hack!


Solid Lennon

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12835

Pics:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Sorry. Got too caught up. Won't double post again.


@Infernape99 and Spex130

OK, I should have replaced all of the broken pics with the ones that you provided.  There was a lot there though, so if I missed anything please let me know.

Thanks for all of the work!  You guys really deserve those new awards!

I can't take pictures at the moment so:

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7970&Vault=audio
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80MAuJJiSSU

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't want to overwhelm you guys, so thats it for now. I've never had a better excuse to listen to epic music :af: 20 previews I think

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 08:55:13 PM
@Infernape99 and Spex130

OK, I should have replaced all of the broken pics with the ones that you provided.  There was a lot there though, so if I missed anything please let me know.

Thanks for all of the work!  You guys really deserve those new awards!

Thank, Victory :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 22, 2011, 09:03:56 PM #129 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:12:14 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 22, 2011, 08:56:45 PM
I can't take pictures at the moment so:

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7970&Vault=audio
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80MAuJJiSSU

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't want to overwhelm you guys, so thats it for now. I've never had a better excuse to listen to epic music :af: 20 previews I think

Oh God.  I knew we'd have to get to the audio hacks eventually and I knew it'd be bad, but somehow I still couldn't have prepared for this.

*sigh*

OK, give me a couple of minutes (Error 500s pending) and I should be able to fix all of them.  Thanks in advance.

Edit:  OK.  Replaced all of the broken YT links with the working ones.


Broken Images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=448
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Thanks, VBG!

I have more hacks for you though.

The Last Airbender (Lucas)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Awesome Circuit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





NEGA Toon Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15120
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11704
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 22, 2011, 09:43:04 PM #134 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:44:01 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 09:34:09 PM
Thanks, VBG!

I have more hacks for you though.

The Last Airbender (Lucas)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome Circuit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NEGA Toon Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 09:36:09 PM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15120
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11704
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed everything.  Thanks for the pics.