Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Neurotoxin on December 26, 2011, 01:18:04 AM
I'd like to help the Brawl Vault too. Are these screenshots okay?

They're fantastic!  Very high quality!  Thanks a ton!

I used them to replace all of the broken previews.

Just screened through Peach, Yoshi, Bowser and the entire item hack sections of the vault. Go crazy. :P


December 29, 2011, 06:35:03 PM #168 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:39:57 PM by Nasoka_Kewe
Hey Pride.
I don't think you need to list reports anymore. It looks like SJS's original post automatically lists reported hacks. ;)

Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on December 29, 2011, 06:35:03 PM
Hey Pride.
I don't think you need to list reports anymore. It looks like SJS's original post automatically lists reported hacks. ;)
Oh neat-o, didn't even know that. That makes it way easier to see :D

Np dude. :)

On another note, just went through Wario, Diddiy and DK.

December 30, 2011, 06:16:45 AM #171 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:50:19 AM by Neurotoxin
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 26, 2011, 01:48:41 AM
They're fantastic!  Very high quality!  Thanks a ton!

Thanks, Victory Badguy! The pictures aren't quite 1080p, but It's the best I can do for now.

Here's some more pictures and audio previews.


Green/Yellow Zelda Hat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


R/B/G Ivysaur Hat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Young Metaknight V1.0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Fox Lasers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pictures of a few hacks Pride just reported.

Hyper Sonic APLHA

MadWorld Ganon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Two pictures to replace the two broken ones.

Godly Ganon (PSA)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I only took one pic because I couldn't find any visual changes in this PSA. Just speed, damage, and knockback edits

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
YouTube link

Super Mario Galaxy: Credits
YouTube link

Quote from: Neurotoxin on December 30, 2011, 06:16:45 AM
Thanks, Victory Badguy! The pictures aren't quite 1080p, but It's the best I can do for now.

Hey, even if they aren't full 1080p quality, they're more than enough for the Vault.  Thanks a ton for all of this!

Anyway, I used most of your pictures to replace the broken stuff and I used the vids provided, but I didn't use the pictures for the Hyper Sonic hack or the Madworld Ganon hack.  For Sonic, the uploader still visits the forums, so I'd like to think that it's his responsibility to deal with picture stuff.  Plus, I'm not all that OK with messing with hack of people who are still active.  Someone could PM about the pics though and ask them if he wants them or another BV supporter could simply do the replacing, but it just doesn't sit well for me.

As for Ganon, I honestly don't think any replacing is needed.  Everyone can still clearly see the hack in previews.  If another supporter wants to replace them they are free to do so, but I don't think it's necessary.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 30, 2011, 06:33:11 AM
Anyway, I used most of your pictures to replace the broken stuff and I used the vids provided, but I didn't use the pictures for the Hyper Sonic hack or the Madworld Ganon hack.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

I had thought that the pictures weren't necessary while I was taking them, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to upload them anyway. :-\

While I'm posting, I might as well help fix a few more hacks!


Normal Battle (Final Fantasy X)
Youtube Link

Lust SIN [Jin Kisaragi's Theme]
Youtube Link

StarFox Assault Menu Theme
Youtube Link

Gourmet Race Jazz Remix
Youtube Link

December 30, 2011, 08:41:45 AM #174 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:43:48 AM by Richter
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 30, 2011, 06:33:11 AM
As for Ganon, I honestly don't think any replacing is needed.  Everyone can still clearly see the hack in previews.  If another supporter wants to replace them they are free to do so, but I don't think it's necessary.
Considering that some people want the preview bigger, i'd think it'd be better to replace the pictures. I did manage to get the first picture working again, it had an error in the link, replaced the other 2.

Quote from: Neurotoxin on December 30, 2011, 08:39:04 AM
Ah, I see. Thanks!

I had thought that the pictures weren't necessary while I was taking them, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to upload them anyway. :-\

While I'm posting, I might as well help fix a few more hacks!


Normal Battle (Final Fantasy X)
Youtube Link

Lust SIN [Jin Kisaragi's Theme]
Youtube Link

StarFox Assault Menu Theme
Youtube Link

Gourmet Race Jazz Remix
Youtube Link
All fixed, thanks :)

December 31, 2011, 06:20:06 AM #175 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:40:42 PM by Spex130
Okay. Here are two more. You might want to be careful with these hacks though. The user has no vault nor profile. Not like they're empty. They just doesn't exist.

Final Fantasy XIII Pulse:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1463

Direct link to Pictures (2 Pics):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Dissidia: Final Fantasy FFVII Final Boss

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=post;topic=38592.165;num_replies=174

Direct link to Pictures (2 Pics):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




EDIT: Also, this is probably one of those singular events that you probably won't see again, but I was looking at username Marcov15's stuff, and a couple of his Cosmic Hacks went down (Which are hands down my favorite texture series). I went and compared them a few, and it turns out they all work on a template. They have the same textures in each FitDark.pac, the exact way.

So, I went and recreated the hacks, since it was possible for me to actually be accurate with it. Will you still take and use them?

It's fine either way.

Cosmic Bowser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=115

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5hba8lml6wvx1mb


Cosmic Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1288

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ely6y7hx45ddbn4


Cosmic Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3874

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?i2k2kgimkgz7ynt


@Spex130

About the Cosmic hacks, I'm glad to see that you were able to recreate them.  However, just as a principle, I'd like to see a picture or two of one of the ones that you made just to see that they are indeed identical to Marcov's.  I can't be too careful.

Also, I added your pictures of pulse, but when I try to go to view the FFVII stage hack, I don't go to the Vault.  Are you sure that you provided the right link?

 I couldn't use the search to find the hacks so I had to manually go into the Battlefield and Final Destination sections to find them. It seems some of the links I had open got mixed up though. Try this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1458

Also, I understand what you mean about the hacks. I'll upload pictures to compare of his original and my recreation in a bit.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 31, 2011, 07:22:34 PM
I couldn't use the search to find the hacks so I had to manually go into the Battlefield and Final Destination sections to find them. It seems some of the links I had open got mixed up though. Try this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1458

Thanks for the link.  I added your pictures.

December 31, 2011, 10:40:03 PM #179 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:41:39 PM by Spex130
Okay, here are the pictures:

CosmicBowser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CosmicPeach

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CosmicWario

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, there was a problem with the Cosmic Peach I uploaded earlier. You might've downloaded it, but use this link for Peach instead:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ely6y7hx45ddbn4

I've already edited the previous post as well.