Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm getting tired of just fixing stuff with crap that other people provide.  It's time that I start proving stuff!

Here's a bunch of audio hacks with broken previews (and their replacement previews):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I guess someone else will have to fix up the uploads.  I'd do it myself, but then no one would believe me and I wouldn't get my swagtastic award. :P

Quote from: SJS on January 04, 2012, 12:52:50 AM
Yup, everything was used so that makes 47 points. Thanks for helping!
It was a pleasure to help! I'll see if I can take care of more stuff later. ;)

Edit: Here I got some more Stuff!

Character Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Music Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That makes 30 points! Now I have 77 points.  ;D

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 04, 2012, 01:28:47 AM
I'm getting tired of just fixing stuff with crap that other people provide.  It's time that I start proving stuff! I guess someone else will have to fix up the uploads.  I'd do it myself, but then no one would believe me and I wouldn't get my swagtastic award. :P

I'd believe you as long as you tell me what you fixed XD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 04, 2012, 03:59:48 AMThat makes 30 points! Now I have 77 points.  ;D

It's actually 31... but it's not about the points, right? XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


January 04, 2012, 04:30:14 AM #198 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:45:54 AM by Victory Badguy
@SJS

Well, OK then.  I guess if you believe me I'll go ahead and fix them.

@CutterKirby64

Yikes.  Those will take some time.  I'll try to tackle them after I fix mine.

Edit:  OK, I got all of them.  Both from my small batch and CutterKirby64's not so small batch.

Just wanted to say thanks for fixing my broken downloads guys!

I don't have most of my old hacks anymore so I really appreciate it.

Finally fixed all the broken downloads and images that Naso reported of my hacks. <.<

Good thing I recovered my SD card files otherwise I wouldn't be able to, but thanks for reporting them or I wouldn't have known. :D

Pics.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16565
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16564
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10661
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


January 05, 2012, 03:58:51 PM #202 Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 04:00:09 PM by Sheena
Quote from: SJS on January 05, 2012, 07:30:56 AM
Pics.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16565
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16564
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10661
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All fixed :)

Does someone still have a download of this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5280
I lost the files, so i can't re-upload it.

Quote from: SJS on January 04, 2012, 04:20:40 AM
It's actually 31... but it's not about the points, right? XD
Yup, it's not about the points, it's about the awards helping the community. xD
Anyway, I got some more stuff here:

Stage Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Music Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So that makes 48 points. I'm with 126 points right now and I guess that makes me an epic restorer!!  ;D

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 09, 2012, 12:44:50 AM
Yup, it's not about the points, it's about the awards helping the community. xD
Anyway, I got some more stuff here:

OK, I got all of used all of your stuff to replace the broken stuff.  Keep up the good work!

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 01:21:27 AM
OK, I got all of used all of your stuff to replace the broken stuff.  Keep up the good work!
Thanks man! I'm glad I was able to help, as long as I get more time I'll try to fix some more stuff. ;)

I have another Dark Texture recreation. It's not like I actively look for them, but I found this while I was browsing, and.......

I've noticed that the artists usually use the same texture, so I tried again by using Ice Luigi to make Ice Mario.

So, here we have the pictures for comparison:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A link to Ice Mario here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=794



And a link for Ice Mario here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4e96s26cln905r


January 09, 2012, 03:34:53 AM #207 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:50:14 AM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 03:25:02 AM
I have another Dark Texture recreation. It's not like I actively look for them, but I found this while I was browsing, and.......

I've noticed that the artists usually use the same texture, so I tried again by using Ice Luigi to make Ice Mario.

So, here we have the pictures for comparison:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A link to Ice Mario here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=794



And a link for Ice Mario here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4e96s26cln905r

Looks good enough to me.  I'll replace the broken file with yours as soon as Mediafire stops giving me an error.

Edit: Done.  Thanks.

Here are some image replacements.

Dr. Manhawesome

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9222

Direct link pictures:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.