Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alright, one more!


Celestial Kirby (PSA)

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4149

Direct linked pictures:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Man.

You guys are doing an amazing job at this.

I doubt I have any hacks that are broken on the BV though.

Who knows? I may. I may not.

Anyways, keep it up. Make BV shine!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@Spex

Um, are you sure that those are the right pics?  Your pics clearly show off a PSA, but the hack is labeled as a texture and it's referred to as a texture in the description.  Was there a texture hack that came with the PSA perhaps?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 09, 2012, 04:46:27 AM
@Spex

Um, are you sure that those are the right pics?  Your pics clearly show off a PSA, but the hack is labeled as a texture and it's referred to as a texture in the description.  Was there a texture hack that came with the PSA perhaps?

Yes, I'm absolutely sure. I actually thought it was a texture too when I downloaded it, but when I double clicked on it to check inside there was no model.

I looked again just now and all that's in the downloaded file is a FitKirby.pac.


January 09, 2012, 04:55:15 AM #214 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:56:14 AM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Spex130 on January 09, 2012, 04:51:56 AM
I looked again just now and all that's in the downloaded file is a FitKirby.pac.

I just checked it as well.  You're absolutely right.  I'll add your pictures.

Edit:  Done.  Thanks.

I have more images and links! Sorry for the cheesy pics. Heh.

Screenshots

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Festival of Fear Pictochat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Castle Battlefield V1.0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Battlfield
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Frigate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ripped Sky Config Stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coin Shooter SonicX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Nazo over Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Parappa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MAX Blaster Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



YouTube Previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should I go through my vault and check my files?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Neurotoxin on January 15, 2012, 07:46:39 AM
I have more images and links! Sorry for the cheesy pics. Heh.

Screenshots

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Festival of Fear Pictochat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Castle Battlefield V1.0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Battlfield
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Assault Ship Frigate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ripped Sky Config Stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coin Shooter SonicX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Nazo over Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Parappa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MAX Blaster Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



YouTube Previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That was quite a list. I added them all, thanks a bunch :D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19845&Vault=audio
Holy crap. I have the US .PAC and the sounds in my BRSAR.


I can help! :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



January 17, 2012, 05:07:01 PM #220 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:10:45 PM by Infernape99
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5950&Vault=audio
Sign - Naruto Shippuden: (Well the true thing is that i make this song long time agooooo when i was a n00b lol :P)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?c8np0mo4thtpy17
Preview Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDyTuxabu4A
1 Orphan hack fixed by meh  :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 15, 2012, 07:55:49 AM
Should I go through my vault and check my files?

You should check your vault every once in a while to make sure the links are not broken n' stuff.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24729
Dark DK Tag
http://www.mediafire.com/?6saxckc7qai3ssq
So yes i give a download link because it just contains a .pac file so i added a .pcs file
and also a pic:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8207/19755698.png
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.