Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Seems my vault's ok. What's usually affected? Download links?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 18, 2012, 02:22:56 AM
Seems my vault's ok. What's usually affected? Download links?

Broken pictures or deleted/wrong links for downloads. :P

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/20/technology/indictment-charges-megaupload-site-with-piracy.html

I dunno how much stuff is on MU, but yeah. Have fun with that.

Actually, that may have broken some of my old, [censored]ty hacks, too...

@Vyse

Yeah, I was just about to talk about that.  If anyone has any replacement files for these lost hacks, that'd be great if you could help out.

I'm gonna try to get a list of every hack hosted on MU from BV. I might need to wait until pic gets on.

Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 09:08:14 PM
I'm gonna try to get a list of every hack hosted on MU from BV. I might need to wait until pic gets on.

That'd be great if you could do that.  Would save everyone a lot of trouble.

select * from where [whateverthehellInamedlink] LIKE '%[megauploadlink recognizable tidbit]%'


Btw, Vyse, since I don't (and won't) have access for a while...

You can do something like

UPDATE brawlvault
SET
[whatever I named reported] = 1,
SET
[whatever I named report description] = "Megaupload has been shut down"
WHERE
[whateverthehellInamedlink] LIKE '%[megauploadlink recognizable tidbit]%'


Quote from: ピカノ on January 19, 2012, 09:18:39 PM
Btw, Vyse, since I don't (and won't) have access for a while...

You can do something like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That works; I think I'll do that first, then if I feel like it, create the list. Thanks.


OK, that's done. Pretty sure I can make that list if you guys want it.

Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 09:59:39 PM
OK, that's done. Pretty sure I can make that list if you guys want it.
Gladly, would make it much easier to track them down.

January 19, 2012, 10:45:51 PM #235 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:46:57 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Puraidou Liteyears on January 19, 2012, 10:02:15 PMGladly, would make it much easier to track them down.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/MUDisplay.php

P.S. One cool thing about that list is that it's updated in real time. So whenever someone fixes one of those hacks, it'll no longer appear on the list.

...
[censored].
That's a lot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 10:47:10 PM
887, I believe.

Ah [censored].  I was afraid of this.

Well, while it'll probably be impossible to fix ALL of those hacks, we should be at least able to fix some of them.

Oh [censored] I just realized I didn't pull from the audio portion. <____<