Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm sure Albafika has a a good majority of those. Hopefully.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


If there are any Das Donkey textures, I bet I'll have some of them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i have a feeling other cyberlocker sites such as mediafire are going to be targeted next. someone should backup the vault

Yep, that list just got 268 entries bigger.

Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 10:57:21 PM
Yep, that list just got 268 entries bigger.

why are some entries showing with "nothing to display"?

Quote from: Anonymous#2452 on January 19, 2012, 11:02:47 PM
why are some entries showing with "nothing to display"?
Yeah, I'm not gonna look through over 1000 entries for an example. Provide one.

So far, I've found 11 things that have been taken down by MegaUpload that I have.
I'll keep looking.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


17907&Vault=Audio

control + F if you need to

Um, about Vide Infra's vault.

I have the original .rar file for his Fire Yoshi here.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1762

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4ammmb5g4ivfu07

I know that the rest of his "Fire" dark textures run on a template, so I'll get to recreating those as soon as possible.

Next, I have his Metal Sonic, too, with the orignal TGA CSPs and stuff.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1621

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4zhk15vor0ih3wv



Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:10:55 PM
Why the hell would you not just provide the link.

i would have, but at the moment i can not. i only have my wii and smart phone for internet. that is why i suggested control + f to find the link i was talking about on your list.

Quote from: Anonymous#2452 on January 19, 2012, 11:17:21 PMi would have, but at the moment i can not. i only have my wii and smart phone for internet. that is why i suggested control + f to find the link i was talking about on your list.
My bad, I thought you were being obnoxious for no reason.

Anyway, I fixed it.

January 19, 2012, 11:20:54 PM #251 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:30:31 PM by Spex130
Ah.

One more search of my archives shows I have Vide Infra's Metal Mario too.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=800

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?j4jym874h9ga8g5

EDIT:

I have Mastalko's Kid Goku over Luigi hack here:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3427

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xkx9w2femk95590



Apparently you can still download through megaupload if you've got the link?  I think someone said that in the megaupload thread?

Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:19:14 PM
My bad, I thought you were being obnoxious for no reason.

Anyway, I fixed it.

no problem, and thanks