Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Playable Knuckle Joe here (Ver. 3) originally by Bleamix

The upload's by BrawlerXL though.

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14149

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?68tzxamkv8yg6jf

Sorry about so many posts, but I'm updating as I go.


Quote from: LordNOaH on January 19, 2012, 11:34:19 PM
Apparently you can still download through megaupload if you've got the link?  I think someone said that in the megaupload thread?
Try any of these hacks and find out for yourself.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 19, 2012, 11:41:30 PM #257 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:56:28 PM by Carnage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Added all of the new DLs except for Seg's.  I guess I'll get to yours eventually.


It's awesome that everyone's eager to help replace the downloads broken by today's removal of Megaupload, but I think we should hold off on fixing some of those (for about a week?).

This would give the still active creators a decent amount of time to fix their hacks themselves.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:40:15 PM
Try any of these hacks and find out for yourself.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vyse on January 19, 2012, 11:40:15 PM
Try any of these hacks and find out for yourself.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you 'd have looked and read, it said something about using software to download.  I'm on my phone and I can't verify, but if this is true, it'll help.  Also, I think it'd be appreciated if you stopped being a jerk.

So assuming that this is true and the files are still available, we should probably work fast as they might not be available for long.

What we need is a list of every megaupload file with the hack name,  grouped in links of 10 to 20. Each group needs some sort of numerical or alphabetical tag. Users will post that they are downloading a group.  We can worry about reuploading later

Quote from: LordNOaH on January 20, 2012, 12:43:10 AM
If you 'd have looked and read, it said something about using software to download.
Then you should have said that. Don't communicate badly and then act smug when you're misunderstood.

QuoteAlso, I think it'd be appreciated if you stopped being a jerk.
I'm being direct. If I was actually being rude, I'd make it obvious.

QuoteWhat we need is a list of every megaupload file with the hack name,  grouped in links of 10 to 20. Each group needs some sort of numerical or alphabetical tag. Users will post that they are downloading a group.  We can worry about reuploading later
If the method actually works, I can easily set up the list to work that way.


Quote from: Vyse on January 20, 2012, 01:55:11 AM
Then you should have said that. Don't communicate badly and then act smug when you're misunderstood.
I said "think someone said that in the megaupload thread?" and I expected that to be found and read.  I would have been more clear if i was able to find the quote myself.
Quote from: --Censored Brawler-- on January 19, 2012, 10:17:02 PM
btw, for ppl who want to download there hacks, i just rememebred u can download mipony, and copy the link location of the hack, then they all appear, and u can pick where to downlaod

Quote from: LordNOaH on January 20, 2012, 02:04:56 AM
I said "think someone said that in the megaupload thread?" and I expected that to be found and read.  I would have been more clear if i was able to find the quote myself.
I don't see why you expected anyone else to go looking if you wouldn't even do it yourself.

Anyway, not gonna get more off-topic here. If that "mipony" thing works and people wanna divide up the list, I can set that up.

I have mipony.

I just went around and selected a few random hacks to see if downloading using it was possible.

All of the ones I tried didn't work.

This Hack was live before Megaupload went down right?:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21483

Because Mipony can't tell me anything about it. It doesn't even say whether the link is broken.

"Size: 0 bytes | Avalible: ?"


January 20, 2012, 02:44:21 AM #267 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 02:55:51 AM by LordNOaH
Jdownloader appears to be giving be a wait time, so this might be working, I'll edit this if it does.

EDIT: aaand, nope, similar problem as Spex.  the .bz site didn't carry any files over either afaik so, looks like we'll have to do this the hard way :/

Pic pointed out to me that I forgot to exclude deleted hacks, so I fixed that. Shrank the list down from around 1100 to a much more manageable 955.

dammit lol, theres a THP hack I redid for someone and I lost the source... oh well..
I'lll just remake it for him from scratch

Hacks I made alt downloads for are shown below in the format:

(LINK TO SUBMISSION) - (LINK TO DOWNLOAD)

*the THP might be slightly different in timing or quality since my styles changed since I first corrected his hack file

EDIT: if anyone wants, (assuming the source (youtube) is STILL available, I am willing to redo a lost forever hack (even if it wasn't originally done by me)


EDIT 2:

the following hacks: I still have a copy for: